...

Sunday, May 20, 2012

NutriBullet of LOve

I was seduced by the idea that I am capable of making $20 a month enough to be able to afford one of those nutribullet things...Ive wanted one since I first saw them in 2005 I think...David Wolf selling it did me in, I had to have it...and Im feeling the love already....I made my own V8ish drink with spinach and Kale this am and really do feel the medicinal effects of packed nutrients Im sure.

Im writing about it so as to hopefully reinforce for myself the wonderful feeling I hope isn't just in my head...I feel high from spinach and kale... I heated up spme curried cauliflower potato soup I made and added it to raw spinch and kale and flax seed in my bullet...I put too much spinach so the flavor of mowed lawn (wheat grass juice really) was a little overpowering, but my body was so vraving more of the nutirents it felt, like instantly, I overlooked it (of course the buttered croissants I had with it made it delicious....point is I felt the sugar cravings diminishing...although I am going to eat at least one peabut butter cookie I just found...at least recognizing that Im eating to feel some kind of physical connection to the wold as Ive been left to be basically on my brb

 
Minorities Reach Out to Whites

Marc fucking Rubio is all but declaring war on CSpan right now. What a self important jerk..same old cliche nada nothingness Nationalistic, empty words, faux passion, "God blessed me with the blessing of..." Jeezuz! "If you work hard and play by the rules! That is who we are that is who we have always been!" Then everyone applauds..for what??? That means NOTHONG@! How many presidnets have said that in my lifetime...slave driver figure heads for the corporations who are determoined to make people sudenly like Romney ...what a jpke..,....The GOP could get a can of spam elected, and the Dems have to be as bad as them in their own ways to keep up...Poor Obama...all that brain power hung up with the pupeteers...Marc Rubio is like Mario Lanza...its like he is singing with lovely rythmn, a nice voice, and carefully memorized other peoples ideas and principals....repeating shit-basically saying nothing but its so crafted people will fall for it...crazy....I still cant get over that horrible Jimmy Kimel video...

5pm I had a simple smoothie with half almond milk (unsweetened-so soy milk vanilla added for that little extra with banan, strawber, papaya, chia, flax, raisns, walnuts, coconut sugar...fckn delicious...would be amazing if i can try to stick with it...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment