...

Monday, May 28, 2012

I Always Thought Etan Was Alive

As tortuous as it must have been for Etan's parents to wonder if he were still alive somewhere in the world, I can't imagine that their hearts aren't more broken then ever. I certainly hope they have the strength to go on living with the weight of the latest info on their minds. I can barely sleep tonight...obsessed with the knowledge that I used to go into this store. Although there were 3 grocery stores around Prince St from Bway to West Bway I frequented...$1 watermelon everyday with a bitchy old chinese woman Jeanne and I used to laugh about...Walking every day in 1986-87 from work at 612 Bway to loft where I lived at 425 Broome. They're saying the address is 448 Prince St I think. "News" being vague and unspecific as ever...
 
I didnt give it that much thought until recently obviously...I was alwasys convinced Etan Patz was alive...Ironically every time I saw a pic of Dexter...even their eyebrows look identical....I don't make this comment smugly or lightly...I wanted to believe Etan just forgot who he was for some reason...but was ok...
Although this is not the same block with Rocks on Your Head Record Store on it, which I think is where theyre saying it happened...according to NYTimes this video (click pic below) is the actual bodega where it happened with detective speaking to one of the counter people. If this is the case, Im fascinated by how relieved he looks when cop leaves..could just be nerves from camera, and situation in general...but...guess the cops were too busy beating up pretty girls on the subway to know how to pay attention to the thing sthat matter...like pulling over one of the 911 attackers the day before for speeding...and the "news" for keeping us updated on Justin Beiber and his talentless girlfriend...people hate each other underneath it all..and it shows. Now theyre telling me to eat tuna fo healthy skin according to some nameless "report"...guess they didnt watch The Cove. When I think of it they should be sued for giving me bad medical advice no? Reputable sources claim all fish has mercury poisoning potential but god forbid they would do anything but stealth advertizing to line their pockets to afford their overpaid asses...

Although I write like a suicidal asshole at times...I really dont want troible and only wish I had answers for why my own life was destroyed. Can't help but make the connections between all the unnecessary stupidity that has taken its toll...What happened to Etan is haunting me....But Im skeptical because the police obviously got some kind of tip about a basement months ago from someoen who knew more than they're saying, the date, all of it is too easy...Im wondering also if they didnt find some other terminally ill Chester Molester and promised his wife and kid million dollar publishing deal opportunities to take care of them when he's dead...that's the world we live in...and why the real truth matters most of all...I could imagine Etan's parents committing suicide more than feeling closure...misinformation is dangerous...Although what she did to me doesn't come close of course...But from heaven's pov lies are the fabric of the shared hate pool that ends up strangling babies in basements...Jane Kartsch, Pedro Hernandez, Deborah Moore are all from the same gene pool. Jane Kartsch was probably Pedro's art teacher in the Bronx...we like to think there are 15 serial killers walking around on the entire planet and like the lottery chances slim to none we'll run into one of them...Sadly I had to run into Deboraj Moore and Jane Kartsch, who made me realize more than ever you really never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment