...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Art of Deception as Societal Norm

What is with signing into facebook to vote for some stupid TV show on CBS so that they make note of passwords? If Im already logged in why would I need to log in again? Some third party CBS monkeys can take note? I mean the deception is so standard at this point I guess but jeez...seemed so Chinese government a move for CBS to do it. Just because CBS isnt going to hack your bank doesn't mean someone else who suckered stupid computer illiterate people at major TV networks to be a part of their sophisticated grift..but honestly...Americans will get what twe've sown...I insisted that one the most severely brain damaged of my friends/aquiantances email me the reciepts from Walmart /Jamaican Lottery MoneyGramScam to see with my own eyes that they could be so stupid. He agreed to give them $15,000 and gave up to $4000 to names like (no shit) Jimmie Carter from Montego, Lois  M___something from Chicago..I wish I could post them here but that woudl be too cruel...but I bring it up because IM not so sure people that stupid dont deserve to loose their money...Imagine an FBI swamped in diaper changing of dimented stupidty...stupid people shouldnt be allowed to drive...

He was going on about committing suicide, because in his head he wants someone to feel sorry for him I think. I just can't believe even he is that stupid...there's a psychological fuckedupedness motivation behind it, honestly IM nauseated, ashamed to know him...his girlfriend had just called the police on this guy Jimmie Carter who had originally targeted this guy's 93 yr old father who  answers his phone and trusts poeple-I can understand protecting him obviously...but like I said the son's girlfriends went thru this whole police matter over it because the Jamacain wouldnt stop calling, was pushy etc...then 2 weeks later the son sends them checks!!! Adding up to $4000! Its beyond weird...I think the guy has warped sexual deal where it turns him on to make his gf yell at him-IM not kidding...and thats the kind of "s&m" psycho, lost perv that ends up loosing his house for a satisfying ejac? I guess it goes on all around and why money matters directly or indirectly affect all of us..Hard to feel sorry for...then he tried to rope me into playing detective, as if I would be able to get his money back..he knows better-but for him its a way of interacting because he's that alone in life etc....god poeple piss me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment