...

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nirvana

ps My favorite thing about the photo of me on top of page is my relaxed right hand, because that represents a feeling I hope to feel continuously, as much as possible anyway, in my life. An effortlessness that says "ya I know god is SO with me, and thanks by the way for all the gifts" in a smile. Kartsch stupidity writes police reports without warrant in order to further grow the US's number one growth industry. Prisons. All under the guise of an "issue" like "immigration crisis"....the prisons will be there for those of us who refuse to spend 18 hrs a day inhaling toxins to build avenger dolls for BILLIONS of 5 year old. No room for farmers (1 man on 300 acres!? Imagine. Never again)

Stupidty built this city. Jane represents full on statanism torture chamber for the weak, for the people with no real god given right or power or even ability to rule. Those are the kind of shits who rely on chains and mutilation...s and m isnt funny or cute, or wink wink....its a fucking perverse embarrassment....fuck fuck fucking hypocrisy. Pow. Give me real sex over a show anytime....even if that means no sex....sex as a business is a joke...a mindphuk we're all realing from...like the song working class hero exactly...

No comments:

Post a Comment