...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Wow

I never noticed that I signed the wrong date on the Deborah Moore police report.  I guess the way it just changes years and youre still writing the previous year soon after holiday etc...Never noticed before than Brian Wohl signed the correct year, but the previous day...I guess I'll never know if that was accidental or subconsciously wishing he could make it go away... I also never noticed that she wrote 420.  To be completely honest I did have one of those teeny little grateful dead wooden pipes in a necklaces things in my knapsack but there was never any mention of anything other than farebeating,  even by my then lawyer Paul Schneyer...I was raped 2 years before (jan 1990) by some wanna bee hells angels guy named Glen Yank in east village..what this woman cop did to me was worse by a million. Now that want to make it illegal for me to hate woman cops? Illegal to hate stupidity and say so...why the fucking charade everyone? Imagine trying to go find this? Good thing I kept it? Or will some macho dick waving rapist cop kill me for not smiling long and pretty enough after my heating? Oh by the way Bobby thanks SO much for your help. I was trying to tell him he, and his whole family might want to mediatate and do yoga because yes Santa Claus I was hearing voices...however...thats was the point. How to get better at recgnizing the signs the signals...if even there always are any...I never needed another human being more in my life than when I met someone beyond powerful enough to make it all right. I dare to write like this because I know Bobby knows what a nice (perhaps silly and a stoner) I was, how good I was...but he wasnt allowed to help me...because John fckn Cronin was worried about contracts and agents future TV spots so he wouldnt have to rely on kennedy to open doors for him etc...you coukd feel it...I mean its all normal human behavior you see anywhere...but look how fucking lucky I was!!!! WHy couldnt anyone help eme? Listen to me even!!! Because we live in a bulsshit society incapable of self deprecating enough, checking itself once in a while..admitting, confessing, really needing to make anything better ...

Cant believe I have this scanned. Dont remember doing it. Hey Deborah Moore Badge number deliberately scribbled there at the end? Is is Badge Number 3230? WIth the 420 on it it turns over reaction for a $1.25 token into something entirely different...imagine your life ruined not by drugs but by LIES. Is it legal Bikram? For me to call police office deborah moore a kunt? It had better be, as much as you would like to see that freedom along with my life flushed down the toilet. (Oh wow-no delusions here btw. I know it is already-its just a slow death in my case apparently.

Its so cool to psychologically analyze why Moore for example started with "Resisting" and then added "420" at the end...while middle is illegible...covering up a story gets paid a massive pension...why? To a woman who because of her own uncontrollable rage ruined my life, was never punished for it, and is now being PAID with tax money to help victims of domestic violence to cope according to her Cappella TV Diploma grad ad....

I wonder if she ever told her traniees about me. Here's a visual for them to see how you mediate Ms Moore (Afriacan American definiteluy, Irish not so sure)


How dangerous is it Jane to insist a cop cme clean? Does my bravery make me dangerous...lol all these NPR listening hippie yoga teachers are the ones who sealed my fate after going thru all this? Pull yerself up againa and agian...same bs advice...bootstraps girl! and for what?

No comments:

Post a Comment