...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April 20th

The highest a human being had ever been to that point in time, history, was when the atraonauts set foot on the moon on April 20th...so Im guessing that association to the date is probably where "420" originates from. Good guess right? I was about 10 years old, and somehow must have missed the 1969 walk...but as far as I knew (thanks to the fancy wording using the term "first to" I always thought Neil Armstrong was a part of all of the "first times" someone walked on the moon...the fine line between propaganda and deception? All in the name of uranium? If only poeple could admit that "bad" people know no country or colors, and that the most slimey who have all but blown up th eplanet for the rest of us? Need to pay. Romney and the entire repulican party since under Bush even mre than Nixon should be locked up in the prisons they built and key thrown away. Nixon was just an insecure freak looking to convert chinese heads into dollar bills, but the Bushes are 10000xs worse than any mafioso story...I dont need to see anyone punished, but I do need to see them scared into confession I guess....otherwise we have to listen to Buster Brown Romney's diareah bs of the mouth, I just want to slap him and beat him up....liars makes me want to rage....imagine how the rest of the world  and people with genuine gripes feel....what am I talking about? Lost my ttain of thought. How do you want to hurt me? What are you looking for? Why are you reading my run off at the mouth? How can I help you? You want to use my little diamond in the dirt ideas and never give recognition....thats what's wrong with the world....at least I figured it out somewhat...

"Apollo 16
20 Apr 1972

Apollo 16 was the 5th Apollo mission to land on the moon and the first to land on the highlands area of the moon. The astronauts on this mission were John Young, Kenneth Mattingly Jr., and Charles Duke Jr. It launched on April 16th, 1972, landed on April 20th, and returned on April 27th."

No comments:

Post a Comment