...

Friday, June 1, 2012

Bloomberg So Hot

It's the sexiset thing Ive ever seen a politician do in my life. His job. Use his power gratuitously, because when it passes the test as actually being innovative an d for the greater good, in fact, he gets away with it...amazing to listen to the retarded head butting political argument the media turns the gestire into a fight rather than a way to recognize how important it is people talk about it-always has to be a goddam idiotic platic toy prize in the box or at the end or a crucifixion for these vampires...

Bloomberg using his news to get the public to dialogue civilly about what a bunch of diabetic, obese, partially brain dead morons the majority of our "society" is lovely...

Sidenote: I just saw video of a woman (so they say) driving into people sitting at a bar...did she do that on purpose? That is teh kidn of sht that is going to start happening in the world, people gnawing on faces....bank robbers strolling through midtown hitting 11 banks in one day I think they said(?) Make the goddam link between how my life was trashed by the thin blue line's energy, when since 1993 with the first knee to my skull, black eye, beating by an AfAm nyta police officer named Deborah Moore because I didn't have a subway token...thin blue line including putting a vhs copy of what appears to be the pinching of a telephone battery to the trooper who did the pinching...I did this in reaction to the way I was treated so miserably by this small community, as a stranger without money, loosing an opportunity, a substitute teaching position with the Cairo Elementary School...I have just about every goddam conversation with these cops on tape. I even have a radio shack recorder going in my handcuffed hands, after a (no shit) "Trooper (Sgt?) R. Kennedy" was what his tag read and I even ask him that on the tape and he refernces it etc...Mezzacappa I think was one of the cops who drove me somewhere.....I even ran doing a "REALITY" documentary idea by Sara Risher VP at New Line Cinema in 199Fucking 5! Had there even been Big Brother yet? NO! ALWAYS I am ahead of the trend...used to be anyway...and sometimes still even in old old old age! If for no other reason than to simply get a leg up! What the hell else could I do to get my credibility back...but she was too busy to see it I guess...omg I was making a reality show since I got my sony handicam in 1993...cops bursting in without warrants throwing me out after newspaper ads steal my cash type homelessness...thsi is what I live thru before my mom scooped me up somewhat and started helping me out at the ripe old age of 40...Ive never owned my own washer or dryer in my life. I wrote music for capital records through mid 90s...lol I even used that Capital records acct to write to Bobby Kenned-proof? Nah...Poeple are too self important to lift a pnky and make all the differnce in the world effortlessly...juts by being fair...such a difficult concept? why....Cap Records strip mining pool or musical  idea parts...but never owned a CD until 2000. I cant always afford toilet paper, and for much of my life used ttoilet paper because I couldnt afford fem products...
Jne Donna, and all that petty cunt gossip interferes with my ability to work putting boxes in boxes no I think perhaps it really goes that far because of something temp agency person asked me abpout today. Im in a warehouse, at a table, cheerily enough with a smile on my face ready to contribute my best ocd side and focus for 8 hours of widgetting...But people want to take a shot at me. By taking even a crap job away...THIS is the cure for suicide-to recognize how often ADULTS bully each other to the edge......the thin blue line will just take exceprts out of context instigate put forth their pov and agenda...not even for cover up...just plain old special ops target practice...Train of thought offically derailed...too bad...

Point is handing a cop a video of himself shoplifting was a mother fucking courtesy. They were the ones who made it "official" and from what I know although I was named, someone, as in Radio Shack, got sued and Liberty Mutual oversaw, giving me a call in 1999 or 2000ish to ask me if I were in anyway conspiring with this Trooper, which made me wonder what kind of settlement they were giving him, what kind of new car, a home maybe? Wile I was left for roadkill by these petty incidents with major consequences...to this day it either colors my opportunity or people outright use it as a evil leveraging tool, bu adding to the pile, like Jane Kartsch, or Donna T...feeling confident enough to use authority to create another false police report..."known to be a dangerous person" is now my official title to live down...so I say why bother...."My own worst enemy" perhaps at this poing AFTER the fact...when I gone...anyone who cares enough...go talk to these people I write about and use the documents (entire 50 H Hearing from 1993 is online with webarchive SanFran and notice never will they ever be able to make any more lies up...see the lies, catch them, corner them in tehir lies and they will persist in getting you to find reason to hate me too...without ever having had the chance, unable to see that they robbed me of so many of those chances, which leads to death by cortisol, financially broke, depressed beyond getting up off the couch to bother checking a lottery ticket....no one can EVER say I EVER did ANYTHING to ever hurt them before they made a choice to either physically pumel me, or loose my investment, ability to work, support myself, have a craeer. IM working in a goddam factory like Norma Fucking Rae meets carmen right now...I dont mind it so muchh...its better than having the electricty shut off....wwmkd? poor liars.
The defamation thing with Radio Shack was because its possible he set it down before leaving the store. The only reason I havent put it online is because Ive been showing it to poepl efor years...so many people have seen it, its teddious, too much misunderstnding has been created over it as it is...My point has always been to compare myself to the shit people that haveFIRST hurt me, an dthen for saying a word about it...I get sued or loose more family and frioedns...the hypocrisy too thick to comprehand...too tired to check this bad bad bad writing....hey b...how you doin?

This guy was involved with me not getting work at the school.  It's hard to let things go when you're sitting on a mountain with a blown transmission and winter is coming...Ive always tried to battle the details of cruelty simply to make the point that this is a source of great imbalance...I was born powerful...I am still powerful....Im old and going into passing mode...body riddled with cancer...maybe explains why muscles and tendons and bones break with as little as a sneeze..... I was trying to say to this cop "Respect me!" Or better: "Go sniff out why people in other countries might want to blow up WTC in a few years...oh ya...it 1993 from the catskills I mailed a letter of apology to Iraqi Mission in NY...who wants to bet on how many poeple read it? Who read it before it made it to destination? Maybe a "crazy" gesture like that served to hold back the bout2burst dams a few more years out of sheer respect for decency? Bush admin was criminal and the criminality is financed with intl money I guess I dont know...factory in 5 hours. Fuck And fuck you too.

Haveb't been able to find work since January...first job in my life Im working in a factory for 3 days...yesterday I was told I was really good for someone that had never done this before, today I was yelled at for being 1 minute later and parking next to the mail box....the eyes of the boss made me wonder if Jane Kartsch hadn't warned her that I am "bad news" do poeple REALLY not get how this works? What my life could have been if I was left alone? Instead people now CONSPIRE to see to it there is no cash flow in my life...I bitch about it..and for that Im driving further and further up crazy boulevard....Stopped from excelling at great well paying job as yoga teacher...doesnt end there...stopped from temp work in a factory...because it only takes one stupid person to spread the hate to another stupid person who doesnt knwo me from adam....or maybe they do.

You'dthink one's enemies would be content toi see someone they despise at a factory table minimun wage job...but they dont stop there...THAT is what I have tried to document for th epast 20 years. Go fuck yourself and your pretend books Barb Ehrenreich...I didnt mean to live my life into the ground...Julianna? You still there? Remember when you told me what I was doing was dangerous? My vow to not do anything for money I didnt believe in...you were right...people poison people like me for no more tna rubbing them the wrong way...and as my former boss andrew once told me "Youre problem is you act like you have money and when poeple find out you dont they step on you"...I will always be grateful to him for siumming it up pretty welll...now what from here? Slow death alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment