...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sales Channel 12

When the news media is hyping a child abduction attempt story based on the most cliche stranger danger words like "Candy" and then ends the story demonstrating finger printing machines at a local nursery school it makes me wonder what was really going on...I mean When I think of the excuses I used to come up with as a little kid to try to convince the adults to call mom to come take me home, I also wonder if the kid didnt make it up...I mean come on? "A man in an all black suit with a briefcase offered her candy". Really? That's all they got? Oh ya and he had "blonde hair about 6 feet tall" Same height as her father they said she said......I just can't buy it and I guess I resent the fear someone is trying to introduce...Kids will be kids...Im just angry at the news media for blowing it up into a headlining story based on such scrappy evidence...Its a kid for godsakes...how hard is it to trick the kid into coming clean...or remembering more details....How ridiculous for News12 to go one and on based on one short sentence of info!? "Child almost lured by offer of candy"? These idiots are incapable of asking "Was it chocolate candy bar candy? Red Hots?" I mean seriously....Nothing? The kid just happened to be outside alone right at the moment the boogie man shows up? Please. This is how they sell us wars, security systems, war machines, fear....fear itself...I mean the public has been so oversold we're screwed into bankruptcy and they still cant see thru it...

No specific details about the kind of candy? a bag filled with candy? Because the way theu are reproting simply "tried to llure a 3rd grader away with candy" sounds like such a load of hogwash....No explanation as to why the kid was alon, how no one else saw the man...who was walking? Driving...The vague way they build the dramatic scene is just annoying...I'd like the story to end up being that the kid ends up telling a friend she made it up, or they find a connection between the "news" and the security company who sold the new finger printing machine to the private nursery school in town...was the blonde guy with the briefcase trying to convince CET to buy one of their fingerprinting systems for the school's entrance ways etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment