...

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I Would Just Like to Say

I was just reading a story about a crazy kid who apparently went nuts a few days ago. I must admit the only reason I paid attention to the story was because the TV news broadcast the fact that he was the son of a Yorktown Supervisor..Once again the name Grace caught my attention, unfortunately for a another sad, awkward story...It has to be at least 10 years ago that I once spoke with someone at the law firm in Yorktown...Im not sure if the father of the boy is the same lawyer I spoke with, because there were brothers I think...but the photo looked like him....what an awful, cruel, mean man I remember thinking...because the only reason I chose to speak with him was I liked the sound of the name "Grace". I'd never heard the name as a last name before...I dunno...but the impression this asshole made on me was life chnaging, in that I both learned from him, admired his elegance from a far, very nice secretary etc...his was rude, disrespectful, full of himself...he made me feel foolish for wasting his time (the lawyer I finally did retain was awarded $30-of which he of course kept most of) but anyway...Waste of time is so incredibly subjective it can only end up being humorous...The man was incredibly impressive and yet left me with a chill over the way he was co cold and mean...enough so that I remember him almost every time I drive by that building....so I just want to say....my guy feeling.....poor kid, he's only 15 maybe there's still hope for grace.

If I had children I wouldn't be able to speak freely....I was robbed of having a family I believe because of a culmination of unfortunate bullshit events that makes up my life at this point...the common thread, a conspiracy of a thin blue line is unfortunately worthy of a personal war and piece...if you had the choice between dying gracefully or being poisoned and dying a slow death in front of cameras...how do you choose? Everyone would choose life mosstly I guess...but at what point does life after death idea start shining its light? If this guy Grace has his son on some Ridlin type shit let's say, you can bet he's a supervisor who would love to rip through virgin forests to build multi warehousing for biopharm corporations...the examination of such contradiction is the new capital....money is running out because the hate is gracefully revealing it's pointless stupidity come to get paid....I had SO much to offer in life that for me to end up as I have is just indication of powers that be who hover for each other, allowing, encouraging elitist disrespect for the law....there are too many people to blame in my life...but Grace was so mean to me in barely a 10 minute meeting (of course I waited in their lobby for a good half an hour or so)....

So take it easy on the kid maybe and call the leader on his own driving skills...I want to make a documentary called My Dinner with Grace where I get to ask questions of Grace and his appointed date Marcel Bobe.... The woman who on Spet 6th 2011 at a Peekskill City Schools meeting that aired on TV for at least 1-2 weeks said (quote) "I don't care what the teachers in Rye do. I don't care of the teachers in Rye get shot. This is not Rye!" Worse than her statement was the way the new school superintendent didnt say a word, didn't question her in any way whatsoever. Not one board member or person in the room called her on it. To this day I have not been able to get a copy of the video, whoch has probably been destroyed. However I do have a recording of the superintendent's very sweet secretary who was very funny about how bothered she herself was about it...so she heard it and I have her saying so on tape...becauee I so hate being called crazy.

Point is awful women like Bobe are entrusted with power only because they are bully-ish in their nature, at the least pushy. Lazy people allow themselves to be pushed over...the same people would stand by and watch th

No comments:

Post a Comment