...

Thursday, June 7, 2012

That's What Im Doing

Corkey Booze interview...amazing! Wonderful, common sense is so fucking sexy in this day and age, but how long before the lines end up drawn...whoever registered nofoodtaxes.com should be combed...you'd find a pawn of a media theatre excercise....hollywood for ugly people got tired of being ugly so it popularized platisc surgery and breast augmentation to make it appear respectable to the rest of the hungry world......it's such a joke how the media has become like a las vegas that decides which actor wins the prize...almost out of necessity, purely out of necessity how else does one keep the attention of 20 Billion individuals? I studied religion in college because I understood it was a glue, the glue....while most people I know use church like driving school...LA driving school.

Ive been diving as deeply as I can handle, today I sort of realized I can pause and reverse. Stop isn't the only option etc. I am as retarded as any retard and yet I am so fucking right about this, always have been, have been for the most part unimaginably polite about trying to point it out as best I can...only to end up destroyed...SO Im writing about the end of the world that so obviously on it's merry way...omg I never wanted to sound like a religious wacko...thats why I studied it-because it's a combination of so many differnt sciences...it just is common sense speaking for itself when people can put down the fight, or at least direct it to the right place...It could be so simple to steer the ship away from the edge but full grown human beings by the billions. MOST of them would rather fight each other to tocuh the steering wheel...like the dumb factors in primitive behavior we've romanticized out of recognizing..Ray Bradbury probably killed himself to make a statement but his obit must not read on into powerful places, it must be like Time Warner Music commercials...seconds of brb

...when I look at the idiotic waste thrown my way...My knees coming apart, Im going blind, I have chest pain, by back seems to have gone up ahead of me, my neck feels like it's giving up on holding up my head, nerve damage makes bones feel borken and muscls charlyhorsing, my fucking bones hurt for no goddam apparent reason, I have a large lump on my left tricep, lump in middle of left breast, sore inverted nipple, nasty pasty skin, inflammation that makes me look almost male...againg so rapidly not naturally...Ive been dealt any early passing....and so I will write about every goddam moment on my way , pointing fingers at the asshole, kissing the wa of my most beloved....Ive been reduced to open up, to aNALyze details, in what must seem like a crazed, detached, out of touch...actually this is the first year that Ive wondered myself if I am-and then that would be thanks to all the lovely haters who just so determined to see me dead...that's the thing, Im an asshole, Im a retard...but I never hurt anyone...I will so ruthlessly hold a mirror on an asshole who has hurt me and dared me....boundless...but I have never offensively made any move to hurt anyway ever deliberately...accidentally Im the first to apologize...but anyway the point of today's mental diareah is to record the following speaks for itself thin blue line damage:

This week I attempted to find work, with people I know and don't so much know both: Make sandwhiches, babysit for young children, sell insurance, walk dogs. Im left for dead...So I write about the irony. That Im supposed to blam Obama for that lol? Stupid hateful lying motherfuckers...news media doesnt want me to dwell on the FACT that a yoga teacher got away with filing false police reports to use against me while I was in the middle of a $12,000 training towards a perfect career for myself, every goddam person knows it....calling someone crazy is just a convenient way to keep pretending our solutions, answers to fixing problmes are built in. If one goddam person would simply acknowledge this FACT I wouldnt have to spend 5 years talking about it online...who's the student? Who's the teacher? News media doesnt want to hear stories about illegal use of a police force to sidestep any legal procedure whatsoever and rip out from under me a business I worked to own for a year...every lawyer in FL says I have a case...but not enough money...point one last time, is the solutions are ignored because people prefer to fight...I have filled youtube with things people, cops, all kinds should be sued for...but Im pennisless and not wanted to make sandwhiches for a dollar and hour...as I started talking to a babysitting job ad, she cut me off within a few minutes "Let me stop you right there" she said "Im not looking for a babysitter, Im looking for someone who knows how to be a prfessional Nanny, someone they can think of as Mommy." I fucking shit you not!!!! The woman is a neurotic idiot regretting getting knocked up by some looser who takes it up the but for a compressed wood house...and is incapable of recognizing someone more capable of great parenting than she will ever be....Im mean nothing is forgivable when it comes to screwing up kids thats why its so fucking important no? Look at her choice of words...anyway I can make her sound as awful as she was and it will sound like Im exaggerating no point.....
Everyone's laptop has likely been designed to expose everyone to uranium or some kind of radiation by th emasses....its just THE most brilliant design since Hiroshima right? You have to hand it to the chineses man....you cant help but be smarter within a 5000 yr old civiliztion? Person wants water. Person takes water. STupid fucking americans use their "wealth" to shoot silicones into their breasts and then they go thru a stage where they eithetr marry someone famous so everyone suddenly liek sthem (again) maybe have a maybe (usually) or theyre given a reality TV show...its pathetic. Its embarassing....I cant amke sandwhiches for $3 an hour man wow...I was begging these poeple to let me make their menus for free just to schmmoze! I have no gas in my goddam car...my knee is cimiubg aprt....no prosepct of making that any better...other than just accepting...this is how I go out!!! and still Jane will probably call the police when she comes to read? call lawyers shit mfs like jaQui? want to takle this RIGHT away from me, sue me, find a way to take away anything I may ever have in the future...so what is the point? the battel to shut me up from complaining the bs hand I was dealt and how it never had to be?

Dr Joel Fuhrman the GENIUS will be on Dr Oz on Monday explaing to the world why I lost 9 pounds the first week after I met him. Jane was so excited that I had lost so much weight when I first met her in 2006 that she went to buy his book (upload the emails asap-never forget I can back up any goddam word I write no time for doubt) and so the point is she knew how I had struggled to loose the weight finally, she knew that I was driving to felmington nj every few weeks to be a part of Chow Down documentary in exchange for paying the dr! I had no monet so the generously invited me to become a guinea pig! It was fantastic. I lost 54 pounds in just under 5 months...she cooked for me! she knew me well enough to know I was no "dangerous" person...she knew that the yoga was my life line...and look at what she did to me...fine she stopped me from being able to attend her studio for my choosing to go to Ja Qui? Where I also worked for better part of year, where 100s of poeple LOVED me, rooted for my weight lost, watching my wardrobe (although still old navy sale rack) become more fun...yet a year later after my training in Hawaii Ja QUi would say to Dan Markowitz "I think Raina could possibly have a cocaine problem?"!!!!! THis is what she says about her own place? Her own studios ability to claim this miracle I experienced? Who the fuck throws that away? This asshole would have to admit I bent over backwards to let her be mean and abusive to me as she was to everyone because she liked it that way...just had to play the part of tough black yoga teacher with the sharp tongue etc...like all yoga in westhcester its a show...fk im off point again....

I have to blame a presidnet for not findiong a job? You ficking wish u could get off the hook that easily

No comments:

Post a Comment