...

Friday, June 8, 2012

Bollywood True Story

So I'd been working at the front desk at Yoga Spa in Elmsford for maybe 6 months, I'd fielded a few emergencies at that point...and on this particular day  the teacher didnt show up and no one was available to teach...I think Patricia broke down on the highway something lik ethat...so I told her no worries. The room was heated ready to go and I would just lock the front door after everyone was assembled, put on the Bikram CD and lead the class...Abby Hoffman of Katonah yoga to my right side as my witness....she complimented me on having "such a nice practice" everyone seemed fine and happy afterwards...it was fine...I was happy to do it...not even worried about being compensated in anyway. I felt honored to have the opportunity in gact etc...But the next day instructions from Darling Danielle from Jaqui were for me to call every single student there for that class (I have a copy of that list to this day) apologize, return their money AND offer them a free class to make up for it. No waiting for any one of them to say boo, maybe if one person called and give them whatever makes them happy back...but to give back and away for free all of that AND to apologize as if I was such a failure etc....it's beyond a slap in the face...a few months after that I was asking about being sponsored to go to Bikram Training (this is '06) and by thanksgiving she just up and fired me for talking about how much I wanted to become a teacher...procedes to tell Markowitz she thinks I lost all my weight by using cocaine, putting him on alert about hiring me after the $12,000 2.5 month training...all this because Jane Kartsch set it in motion...calling Jacqi (I answered the phone the first time she called!) spreading her hate....I can be my own worst enemy AFTER the fact ya maybe...but Im Pippy Fkn Longstocking when Im happy at home....everyone LOVED me at yoga spa...accept Danielle the psycho rockette and Maura the spinster gossip....and after I left 2 year slater with all my bitching and blogging lots more ya but again...this is the damage done...what could have been was an excellent yoga teacher who could have generated work for others made a good living for myself, would have had my health I just know it.... instead...

There was a part o fa job app yesterday, right on th efront page about "being asked to leave a job because of disapgreement type etc etc....how do I not tell this goddam story the rest of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment