...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Too Easy. Wow.


I was slightly captivated by a tv show last night called Person of Interest (I think). My bro and former childhood friend, in timing of shocking Sandusky news conspiring? To make sure their secrets are never exposed-thast what it feels like....the weather report is things must be turning pretty bad for them in their own minds....and they will make sure that my new boss is someone threatenedn (via his wife perhaps) not tto upport me financially...and drive me to suicide....I want to write about my botched colonoscopy but a doctor has lawyers that would BULLY THREATEN intimidate financially-its a big deal to not have cashflow...believe me I know you oeple "with money" are fucking ridiculous idiots who made all your most important life's decisions on it! WHy not admit it and "move on" as you all love to tell me! Im sorry Gober to use OUR story...I hope the one time my toe brushed you balls that was the only time you ever wanted to shuv your tongue down the throat of some young thing...Im sorry if a kid might hear about this! I hope I could say sorry to that kid by explaining that Yay! even tho it was just a coincedence what happened to me-that it was a totally isolated NOTHING moment I could honestly laugh off...But I would be robbed of that INTELLIGENEC you rob yourselves. Loosing for everyone...I was a substitite teacher  for a few months and then suddenly I was booted....no explanation, and for bitching about it in email I had a cop contact me. Luckily I grew up with the cop and so he knew better to believe cops that punch an dbeat up and lie....ray and nancy keeping in touch on the same day new bosses wife gives me no good morning, chatting for long tie across lawn with .....In other words word gets around...I was asked about the Grant's (Peggy and Mike) yesterday by my new boss....the timing shows me poeple conspiring...sos...thank you facebook...someone called me paranoid yesterday...when all I have left is proving how these well to do idiots spend their time crucifying the competition...no matter how their children send them thank you emails for being a positive role model for them as a teacher-the important thing for these kinds of artifical life supported automatons is to live like backstabbing drones...
Click on image to see Peggy grab at my camera like a 5 yr old when she didnt knwo the whole story, call the police and pretend I was some random person she happened to know's name, sipping on her latte, knowing that Jane Kartsch had just ruined my $12,000 yoga training by doing the same thing (callthepolice.com).

Madonna Badger's house was torn down by city official.s THIN BLUE LONE WRITES THE NEWS. Poeple like Nancy are all about money...it scares her that I have the right to contemplate my feelings openly like this....I WILL apologize if Im wrong! Thats the thing! No one want sto risk loossing the degree of convnience theyve accumulated....

 Im working side by side with an Ecuadoran, a Guatamalan, and a Colombian and have confessed to each one my borderline xenophobic sounding rants, along with a scientific explanation of what I really mean....maybe theyre all just acting laid back and totally sweet and cool....I love them....from a distance only maybe? But I have so much love in my heart...I need to believe poeple can sometimes be capable of real conversation vs the fake plastic slimey acting ways that are expected conversations....for today I love love love those guys....I feel like my body is goig to break, if someone asks me to grab somethig from a truck I walk like a slow penguin to avoid hurting myself more than aspirin can get me thru a few hours...its back freaking fro a 51 yr old...but luckily a friend from childhood has a patience that appreciates giving me a chnace to get stronger hopefully..Part of me loves it, but realistically, my bones are cracking...looking at the picks doesnt show the burning broken cracking pain in my joints....
(Wy would an American man want to have a baby with "it" when they have millions of Snookies to accidentally procreate with? GuhgagaGo team.) Was actually surprised by this photo yesterday. Cant believe how good I look and how beautiful I am in it anyway, at the age of 51. Woman worry that their husbands want to grab my boobs if even only in thei rminds....for that I have to be left broke? Fine. Let me teach yoga then? Nope. Gotta slowly be killed off so the little kiddies of the fucked up families can feel the security of their mommies artificual life supportted happiness...

My new boss asked me about the Peggy Grant story testfiring.com...said it was because of my own facebook entries...maybe...but the feeling is this is how people htink theyre looking opur for one another, by not really tking time to get story straight and making judgment calls based on time sheet mentality...everyone exists this way now...so Im blessed to have a friend enough in my boss that he'll give benefit of the doubt etc...but like I said the feeling is so and so hears about so and ao and wifey 1 talks to wifey 3 with the embellished twisted details of a juicy sacrifice etc...but pretending all teh while to be compasionate...firing me slowly perhaps since I was told to remian "on hold" today....THIS is simply how it works...newboss says Im paranoid...maybe...but whats wrong with speculating about it...are people worried that because I have the urge to write it might be about them and so they subconsciously if not outright deliberately want to censor me by keeping me busy with living life without any money or opportunity....all these years begging for help to see thsi for what it is and the ONLY perspective I get, same thing over and over is "move on"...because thats all people know what to say...no thats all they have time or energy for....too busy keeping up with the dangling carrots SOSOSO close to their mcmansion life? I dunno....oh wait. Yes I do...the "white" man I mentioned who I didnt so much like at work has caled me everything from"it" (no shit just like Billy the Kid in Silence of) to baron, to dirty, to fat...screamed at top of lungs...this a guy who's own son hates him for being a crazed pee wee roid raging energy-I have to listen to someone tell me that they think maybe he and I might have something in common lol....that IM not taking the higher ground but chiming in on my own defence....oh along with being told he will punch me in the fac if I speak again etc....I didnt even complain to my boss about that because Im just trying to get thru the day...TOTAL abuse...BECAUE he knows I am not a property owner-shit poepe dont realize they do this! Bully this way...its become clear its my job to show them. This is why they want to kill me, they hate looking in the mirror that much, they would kill the reflection (witch cant be killed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment