...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Would Your Body Pass the State's New Corpse Purity Test

From what I've read, there are no state regulations prohibiting burials on private property, there are only local regulations that hinder it.  "While some communities may have local regulations on this matter, there are no state regulations concerning burial on private property. However, the New York State Sanitary Code (10 NYCRR, Parts 100-158) does define the distances required between cemeteries and water sources (which vary from district to district) Anyone wishing to make burial arrangements on private property should check with his or her local government officials"

Everything else is about operation of cemeteries...nothing about my ability to be granted permission to bury my corpse in the middle of 1000s of acres of state land in an unmarked grave. So for the record consider this entry a public record of my formal request to NY State to be buried 25-100 miles away from civilization, in an unmarked grave....Im saying tis now before some genius decides laws need to be clarified before Id ever be allowed to have my way...ex post facto no no...Funny how poele only think in terms of safety in numbers even in death...that would be hell. It comforts me to think of my body hopefully being pure enough  to pass whatever testing my be imposed...corspe purity level...Im all for it...the forest would become radioactive from all the mercury in too many human corpses buried without vault or coffin...I want to be compost when I go. I want to feel the spring/summer mud on my flesh as I donate my organs to microbe's families who's populations are being wiped out exponentially contributing to the chronic imbalance....Its also incentive to start thinking about what our bodies are made up of, getting more serious towards the  decade or 2 before a general assumption of life expectancy etc...I want to be buried upright with space between my arms, legs and body, to give myself the feeling of side stroking my way back up to the top spiritually....At least 6 feet I guess so I would be compost before reaching back out into the oxygen....Im not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment