...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Laborly

The last time I let my guard down with my fat Bowls neighbors, just went about minding my own business, they hit me with a letter asking for $120 for parking my car in their favorite shady visitor spot...as I see everyone again doing exactly that with out recourse Im reminded of that letter in the mail about a year ago to the day...Im reminded of the cops knocking on my door when Im in my pajamas watching The Kardashians for the first time, thinking how mortified I would feel if anyone heard this on my TV....the police (as seen on youtube) threatening to arrest me because fat Robin called them to complain that I had left a note on the floor (in front of my door) that said nothing but "Dear Students of Christ the King" 30 minutes I was threatened with charges like "borderline harassment"...

Im reminded of this because I unfortunately had to see her come out of laundry room and now Ive been hearing her creeping around outside back and forth for hours now since...I so resent her invasion. So in order to not let her steal my peace any more than she already has I have an idea. I hate her not becase she hates me, but because she takes the extra step of acting upon that childishness and has for many years. She hates me because I have extremely large breasts her husband would love to mentally stick his face into...so here Im going to cure them from coming to read my blog by describing her husband fantasy for them....it would go something like this Paul? Pushing with my pelvis into the washer door to shut and start the machine you take me from behind and push up against me a few times while you undo my bra strap, before turning me around...brb

No comments:

Post a Comment