...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

omg...Rosie O'Donnell's brother? Seriously.

Today I figured out why no one takes gov seriously, or thinks much about it...the feeling is revolting...Rosie ODonnell's brother is responsible for all of this years idiocy? It's like Chinese reconditioning, what did they call it in HS SS? Re-education? The concept of mass numbers of people  being kept in line via the power of thinking...

"The experts no a great deal more than we do" he says something like that! WHo is this motherfucker screwing around with my freedom of speech? Someone who I NEVER would have even noticed...but see how I am dialoguing with him? FORCED to contemplate what soemone might one daytry to arrest me for? How much bullying will I be pit thru...I registered many bully of the  .coms over the past 10 fckn years because it was MY word mister ODonnell to describe fascists as adult bullies...you are a fascist...not because I resnet your AFFECTED mentality but because u are forcing me to notioce u and IM amazed at how brain dead the rest of the cumomo gov is around you...omg! and YOU are the one who's forced gay marriage down my throat too ...forgive me I just found all of this out a few mins ago...u start your wilipedia by describing yourself as an almost secretary of state type a guy?
I am REVOLTING. DO u see?
I have almost always loved Rosie O'Donnell's pov on most things. She has always made me laugh...once in a while Im weirded out but even so rarely I cant recall anything Ive not like dbaout her...and now here it is...in the form of her brother...As I have been obsessed with the feeling of artificiality in the air with both the instant gay marriage bill...as in...not only ho did that just happen so snappy...but why does it feel so No Way Out creepy? The "cyberbullying" legislation...let my feeling srip in previous blog, I may have gotten his name wrong...but this off fellow who just confessed before the entire NY Assembly (I think thats what it was) that he very much enjoyed (quote) seeing his own name in green lights before himself and the large audience of fellow assemblymen....
Nothing scares me mor ethan Rosie O'Donnell coming after me with a pitchfork...to try to tunr me into her poster children of the typical conservative backward moron...I hate donald trump more than Rosie...until today, when 5 minutes ago I discovered Rosie has obviously used her influence (via David Geffen's ABC party obviously).....its just all so superficial...I dont want to tell Rosie O'Donnell how full of shit her brother is...Im sure he believes what he is saying but hos warped personal reasons for wanting the power to shut me up by being "mean" for example? Suddenly I cant just freely blod, reveal my true colors, take them back, apologize, repeat the stupidity...say stuff sometimes that I really dont mean then suddenly feel life or death....I am going no where imparticularly w this train of thought and suddenly I see Daniel O'Donnell with this sherrif's badge...its beyond perverse that anyone in gov isnt capable of understanding the FACT that power corrupts most quickly the idiots who are there fo rthe wrong reasons....being Rosie's bro is artifical life support...and your fat well meaning ass needs to stop fucking with my freedom of speech...omg! He even referenced the tv show Glee! Something about the reasoning for schools not being required to tell parents what a squabble was about? omg? I never knew it was that creepy...

When I say this guy this am I guess it was...describing HIS bill proudly introducing himself as the author...I had no idea why this attention seeking queen was getting away with this hypocricy that more plants the idea of suicide at this point then does anything to help anyone...how does anyone still get away with trying to legislate behavior? ... its like snooki as assembly ho...just because she is...what is the word? Popular? MOney is thrown at these dimers as a distraction from media airtime being used by anyone woho might take away someone else's airtime...

SO sad.....I recorded him when he said the green lights thing will have to upload..


No comments:

Post a Comment