...

Monday, June 18, 2012

Gastric Bypassholes

I dont give a shit how close to a heart attack anyone is...anyone who would have their stomach removed is a ridiculous idiot...a "doctor" who would remove a person's stomach is a murderer and or also a moron....Im watching a story on ABC produced by Deborah Roberts about these idiots now becoming alcoholics....when the fuck do the stories end about the most disgusting people? I will never forget when Armen Keteyian told me he was sorry I had my studio stolen out from under me but that he couldnt help me by turning a light on the cops (for example) who stood by while I was locked out of my business totally illegally etc...but they do stories about retarded fat people who remove vital organs....and then interview them for years...like we're supposed to follow this thinking as sane? Sidenote: ....African Americans are to Africans as white, or actually any color ugly americans in general are to europeans...I meant to say that may entries ago cant remember which one...all I know is people are too afraid to reveal their inner racist and its better to let it get some air so it can dry up, heal, instead of fester into being the people we pretend to be and end up like Richard Kory....Cory?........maybe one day I will actually read any of this garble I write and have a clue as to what Im talking about...all people sucking period...and there are just too goddam many....I worked side by side with Eciadoran men today...liked them better than the white man, one of them anyway...so much so I realized I am testing my own asshole waters too carelessly perhaps...but who gives a shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment