...

Monday, June 4, 2012

Washington Robling RPI

Miyamoto Musashi for example...
Enough with the empty, faux-patriotic, bumper sticker, hallmark card, war for profit propaganda crap in a VP Biden speech....West Point Graduation would be so much more impressive if they invited Salman Rushdie to speak...Or better 2 or 3 guest speakers, one of them as controversial as possible...it would be downright sexy....to watch the grads sit perfectly still while listening to the craziest ayatollah of late or anyone normally considered enemy...beyond "Know thy enemy"... let the most fanatical nut of all speak for 10 minutes...what a fantastic tactic....practical, enlightening if the professors are really doing their jobs. the men would know better than to only be grunts who bite chicken heads off...are we all responsible for the mass dumbing down? Is it just laziness? Or an indication of something by corporate design? How does West Point spell Military Industrial Complex? With yellow journalistic tendencies and BL Museums full of used ammo and bloodstains? Viola mindsets? Idiocy? Why? When?

Listening to Salman Rushdie talk about a "self inflicted loss of intellectual freedom in the Muslim world" but it seems true of all people, all religions more than ever...

When I listen to the journalist Manji's playful, atheistic laughter in sharing a joke with the interviewee the only thing that bothers me is a feeling of a lack of any true certainty, even though theyre giving the impression they know whatever they know as fact...anyway she comes around to say lovely words like "how do clear thinking people navigate a paradox"... and shit man I can't concentrate because police cars are driving high speed up the hill by my house for the past few minutes, I heard sirens far away and then suddenly a high speed chase thru my ghetto windows.....I guess relieved to know the police arent coming in to arrest me for blogging...does anyone at all get what the fuck Im doing by typing from a stream of consciousness? Is it really that hard to appreciate it takes a certain degree of bravery on my part? Of sacrifice? Of a will to survive even when I have nothing left and talk about suicide all the time? 

Or are you all too goddam drowning in your personal hells? the electric went off about an hour ago...war seems like a gradually intensifying happening at the moment...I feel sorry for Joe Biden, no idea why, but exactly how medicated was he at the West Point graduation ceremony? How incredibly amazing it would be if West Point was the intellectual capital it likes to think of itself as...and brave enough to invite someone like Salman Rushdie to give a speech instead of a washed up old drunk like Biden (sorry Joe-sick of the acting shit...) If a really great and inspired mind like rfkjr were to speak to the West Point grads....things would shift for the better....but even the oil industry eisenhower warned about holds west point's jewels in their CLAWS...all the fucking secrets of cowards man...I am so gd sick of it

How can Bikram Choudhury not give me back the $6000 my mother charged to a credit card to allow me to get a creer going fo rmyself? When will he explain why he allowed a cunt like Jane Kartsch to piss all over my life badly enough to interfere for no other reason than to entertain herself? THAT MOTHER FUCKING FACT HAS BEEN ESTABLISED, DOCUMENTED...I PURPSOELY LEFT MY FACEBOOK PAGE OPEN SO THAT ANYONE CAN TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE ABSURB WORDING OF HER POLICE REPORTS, the cruelty behind the thinking, behind...if only one person would acknowledge what was done to me...I get to show everyone how not crazy I am....as if because I seem over emotional over the pointless damage done to me in my life...lol...steal my peace? LOOK AT ME BIKRAM YOU STUPID FUCKING...You know what my roommate Claire (sundancefilm.org call you? "A silly little monkey! I was revolted by the ampount of disrespect SO many oeple showed you at my training!!!! Yet for sitting with my pen and paper in front row taking notes until 3 am...loosing 30 pounds before yours and Rajashree's eyes...fine to ignore me!!! Ignore away! But to allow any second hand news destroy someone...I dont think I was naive to believe you were better than that...) anyway what was I talking about...Oh ya and then the $5700 I gave from my working and savings to "own" BYT...thats $12,000 you owe me not including all the wasted time you cost me at such a critical point it was for me to get it together before I got any older than I already was, the tolls taken on my health..physically, and mentally....the stress you needless put me thru for what? Too many heroin addict lovers competing to be Miss Standing Bow? ...omg life could have been so lovely for me if your "headquarters" just left me alone.....and via butterfly affect perhaps other's lives affected positively exponentially...one life effects another so deeply, so many ways we dont always realize...one just never knows right? I have $7 goddam dollars in my FUCKING bank account at the moment...how can I get you to apologize to me by simply returning it? By depositing that money into my bank acct? Such a gesture would change my tone you see? We could publicly become friends again for 60 Minutes......omg how long will we be allowed to speak freely on the internet to throw stones at the Goliath's of the mind? Let's write my next blog entry together Bikram? Shock people! Let me be the first person youve ever apologized to...I know you are the type to pay 3rd party assassins to break into buildings and poison water mains etc...clever bunch of cornered poor people in the world we all are....hey let's save the world together...or you prefer the fake smiles of your anorexic heroin addict crew who are really thinking about you as a "silly little monkey jumping around on that platform" Lol I may even have it on tape you stupi dgoddam motherfucker...steal my peace? But do you understand the JOY I get to experience in not having to drive my sportcar alone into the desert to always think its best to keep shit to myself? To never say what you really feel, and to loose the ability to even know what it is eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment