...

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Details are a Bitch

You can't make things happen when you don't have money.  Sure anyone can romanticize otherwise...but the physical toll that is taken from being taken out of circulation is death. A little, or a lot of death no matter. It's an an obvious metaphor for trying to understand probably the most common cause of depression...ocean, rivers, PONDS. Diving bell and butterfly ponds for some organisms, but rapid physical breakdown for others....sing all you want to about the kingdom of heaven after death so the robber barons can get away with their crimes....some Anti American organization called the NCSL is ramming "ANTI-CYBERBULLYING" laws down brain dead public's throat so men like Trump can financially rape the Miss Whateversheis accusing his organization (Miss USA?) of being fixed. They're making it so that you can be detsroyed, youre kids wont go to school etc...if you decide to blog after a few beers one night...because they believe the health profit margines of their COMMERCIAL interests outweigh the most basic, most important basic right of all Americans....this is being allowed to happen because the majority of fat obese idiots don't exOrcise it...emotionally holding onto a thread, as I watch myself so rapidly age, dying a sort of slow death, being supported mostly by my family, not unlike a retarded person.... because of the things that have happened accidentally, or deliberately to me over the past 5-6 years especially... A bill is possibly going to pass that will create more work for lawyers? Or more prisons for people who can't afford lawyers? Or both. The internet is the most fantastic place to have a fight! Know thy enemy only when you have to ride a donkey or use homing pigeons? How can people be too daft to see what they're giving up over sensationalized stories about lonely kids who had the idea of suicide PLANTED into their heads by the media? There should be summits on "Why Full Grown Adult People Hurt Each Other and Therefore Themselves and CREATE Poverty Directly as A Result" before all the playground BS Bully Theatre Workshops in schools...

Imagine being 5o years old and suddenly you can barely walk for a few weeks, a couple of months go by and youre so gradually slowing down more and more....everything changes.

Julianna Margolis's father wrote plop plop fiz fiz...she said she became  super popular when her peers found that out...nothing against her at all...but that phenomenon of the stupidest reasons we crown certain people over others, and why plastic surgery "science" news is covered more often than these sneaky attacks on the US Constitution....ha;f the population doesnt speak English anymore...and the other half wants to make it a crime when I sound borderline xenophobic...in their mind...oh yes please let the cops with the 8th grade GED's determine who the bully is in any failed relationship? A ridiculous, vague, pointless, sensationalized law is likely to be voted into effect on June 21(?) where cops will start arresting people because on that day because of how they interpret the news...recited by the anchor people who will make it sound like it's some victory for children?

Jane Kartsch is THE major reason why my body is so unhealthy and rapidly dying off....Im genuinely perplexed why after all these years she's never once thought to herself "Wow. I guess I really never had any reason whatsoever to destroy her training, graduation, work, business plan. Because even though she has been a real bitch online AFTER THE FACT, she's right. I screwed her over because of some childish reasoning, stuck in my own past....but how can I possibly admit she's right..." etc etc...

So will the cop Jane calls AGAIN to either file false police reports or actively try to have me arrested based on her imagination that an emailed photo of a woman doing yoga "makes her feel unsafe in her place of business".... the idea that poeple like this old NPR hippies dont see that hiding behind their lies and pretending their should be laws to CENSOR people THEY HURT!!! Omg...I am alone in this? What a drag I have to write about this? I called Jeff (Cohen's?) office like 2 years ago and pleaded with one of his aids to consider the nonsense then....didnt hear much about it...and then suddenly the same week Donald Trump's feelings got hurt he makes a few calls to try to hurry up these laws that will shut up their critics faster? This country is rapidly turning into China...obviously I am out of touch...

A man who is going through a divorce might think he'd love the illusion of convenience, of being able to call the police on the woman he married by mistake, who is now blogging the most awful lies? Or the most embarrassing truths? The fact is that's why all religions try to encourage men away from leading with their dicks no matter how typical it is....but people risk loosing their voices because creepijoes want to use their money to control things that are not meant to be controlled...the idiocy that has poeple thinking intelligence can be legislated, that behavior can be legislated...look for the chines money behind the NCL whatever it was...NCSL. If no chinese money then they've just got some popularity contest frankenstein run amok...

I foolishly wasted time and money going down to the city yesterday to test and audition to be on the "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" TV show....I got sucked in by a TV ad sent in info and recieved an emial back confirming I had some kind of meeting date with producers...I only bothered to read the fine print after I had the idea planted in my head that all my problems could be solved with a little luck....out of about 100-150 people 7 people were chosen within 5 minutes after collecting the tests we all took...after reading someone's account of the same process online last night, from back in 2009 I couldnt help but notice that he too said they chose exactly 7 contestants to actually go the "next round"....I mean it's not illegal Im sure...but there is a degree of deception that if reflective of what end up being devalued....people came all teh way from Ohio! From PA. Georgia! I felt stupid taking a 40 minute train ride!!! How must they have felt? Good people who looked stunned after it was over so quickly...its mean...so will ABC be encouraged to shut down my blog after June 21st for "bullying them? Because IM in a ROTTEN mood when I have to think twice about spending $25 on a train ride? My electric is set to be shut off on friday (yet again) but I had to take a chance with $25 that I might make $2000 being on their dumass show? Sorry actually I like the show...does anyone hear me? For godsake....Ive been allowed to blabble on for years about my pathetic ruined life because I base it ALL on FACT. And IM sure anyone Ive pissed off, who has consulted a lawyer has told them that freedom of speech reigns in the us...in a perfect world their lawyer would slap their lying asses across the face for being so stupid and hateful when they dont get an answer to the question "So why did you really decide to file a police report against her?"

I heard something in the news yesterday about Mary Kennedy supposedly running over her own dog. But the word deliberately was only implied, never actually stated.....spare us the sad, ugly details and just focus on that. Even the name of the dog "Porcia" is the wife of et tu Brute who is famous for committing suicide....I mean....the truth is always right in front of us-no one is comfortable with it because Land of the Free and Home of the Brave is also mythological at this point....I mean no matter how "sick" someone is emotionally, anyone who would hurt an innocent family pet on purpose ? Go ahead and die.......omg.  Psychological torment where someone hides evidence, between kids and parents? Wow. I guess ended up alone and dying still young sounds pretty good in comparison... Maybe she killed herself over killing her dog bottom line-just like Nick Santino the soap opera actor who killed his own dog to get back at his condo board...now that I think of it thats probably what happened...he was thinking "Its just a dog underneath it all, and the people on teh condo board will feel worse about that decision than him?" I duno....Maybe he was drunk....drunkness isn't suicide...thats selfish stupidity in motion....

The teachers that helped me learn how to try to NOT go crazy in life were the one's who made innocent life and protecting the priority...someone tosses me a Betta fish I know nothing...online I learn bubbles are good, or I also learn bubbles are bad....omg I bet there are vets who give betta fish diabetes medication...anyway it's alwasy playing with life or death when we decide who to believe...and usually we base the decision on the dumbest most superficial reasons....and can only pray to get it right more than a few times in the short span we're here on earth breathing...

Am I the first human being ever to scan their own police report and put it online? Desperate enough to risk further emebarrassment PRAYING someone will read between the lines? SOS! See what was doen to me! Offer suggestion!

At the same time..I am an idiot...Im writing to myself and god...never reread what I wrote because I get a head ache trying to make it thru all my run ons and typos and realization I sound like an uneducated moron with an outer borough accent....years...almost 15 years Ive been blogging...and someone will come alone in teh future and tell me what? To stop complaining about being robbed of having a family? Jose buy me a rope I want to make a couch? Its so easy to know the truth but very dangerous to talk about it....so let's write laws to make it even more so? So we can pretend 50 Shades of Gray is literature?

No comments:

Post a Comment