...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

After rushing grom car into house eith only 30 minutes to shower and change to get ready for a job interview..the jammed front door lock forced my hand to grab and jiggle knob tightly etc...it was smothered in a black filmy kind if thin vaseliney, gasoline smelling slime...dare u to call me paranoid about being poisoned? Never in my life would it ever have occurred to me to hurt, let alone slowly murder even Jane..

People will tel not only me, but most people "it's just a coincedence" that I posted Yershenko(?)'s b4 and aft photos here yesterday..feeling my body aches aren't only accidental...wow...hours later my hands still burn a kittle, I had a tiny amount I think get onto my lip...

I had to ring a neighbor to let me in (w so little time to get ready)When I asked him what he thought it was he only said "Just go watch your hands!" like I was being baby to ask him if he knew what it was...

So when more should neighbors talk right? But again no one has "time" to talk...as we're all rushing to manipulate the circumstances of our affairs to always be in out favor...when would a human being ever dare to admit any nobility an illusion...

No comments:

Post a Comment