...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

George Toros

500 Floridian votes didn't get George Bush, a cahoneless American public stood down and watched it happen. Ball-less. Home of the ball-less. I just got a stupid "move on" email from some idiot...it's like smoke and mirror theatre, leading Holder and Obama into a battle with Florida as if they can't see thru he trap...."Latinos and Democrats will be targeted"writes some moron named Garlin Gilchrist II who is obviously oblivious to the fact that Latinos usually vote republican (even though the majority are completely dependent upon social services for very existence)...stupidity? trouble making? Gilchrist strikes me as the kind of double agent operative who would campaign one way and vote the polar opposite. Just googled his ugly mug and found the Donovanish Englishman's face I was picturing in my mind, to in fact be the darkest of human race skins.....the first thing that came to mind was both the idea of an African tribal chief(s) who sold his own people into the Dutchman's boat along with George Soros' nazi youth face....everybody does what they have to do to survive? To provide for their families? That's the most popular excuse right? Cute little boys and girls who we have to babysit for while mommie weaves chemical toxins into hairnets for plastic containers that hold chemicals to straighten hair, and bleach it, or shampoo the carpets the dirty diapers fall on by the millions....do I sound like Im moronic enough to pretend, think I have any answers? But why not bitch about it? Life is so amazingly cheapened by assholes who cut throats to make sure they had their first babies at the most socially accepted age...thinking our way into the arms of our own killers, because we just know they are the one for us....give me a fucking break.

I imagine Gilchrist as a parent to be the kind of person who might send his say 9 year old to school with a double edged razor blade to cut another classmate in order to make headlines to push some anti bullying bill thru....its not far fetched...no one takes the time to catch the bs...

I stood before George Soros in the middle back of a small lecture hall at Bard College and held up a pack of cigarettes in 1995. I simply said "These are not mine. I'm holding them for a friend. But if you listen, you'll here the real problem which is how little people listen to each other anymore....." Immediately as if on cue, people began interrupting, shouting "Go have you're nicotine fit outside!!" I dramatically stormed out because I made the mistake of assuming Soros wouldn't get my point. But I did peak back inside thru a crack in the door and saw him shooshing people and quietly nodding his head to himself, as if he deeply realized my point...when I heard about him in the news soon after I felt that maybe I'd gotten him to rethink his anti smoking stance...Im not sure if I had a point beyond that or if I was just name dropping again. I am such an asshole. I can't believe I ended up turning into such an asshole....

No comments:

Post a Comment