...

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Stop and Frisk Cyberbullies

I just heard something about stop and frisk law because of a march down 5th avenue...yet again black community has to pretend cops only target them... www.governorpataki.com shows video of 2 cops threatening me because my neighbor found a note that had the following 6 words on it: "DEAR STUDENTS OF CHRIST THE KING on floor in front of MY door. For that I had to listen to these 2 cops threaten to arrest me twice because they made an erroneous, on the spot decision to believe obese lying trouble making insecure hateful doosh of a woman's crocodile tears...nothing RACIAL about this stupidity.

 Dear Judge Lange-
I shot this photo today of one of the witnesses that was subpoenaed last xmas....that's the same spot I was fined for parking in....she's been doing it for years along with the other neighbors I interviewed to demonstrate how I was being singled out, how the rules were being applied unfairly...as the Bolls are on the condo board....they also campaigned to try to make me loose my dog as far back as 2003...tired of the stories...the years of abuse....Ive always tried to keep to myself, mind my own business...and even though I was away for over a year, they still chose to come after me again, singling me out to fine to entertain themselves....the day after I filed the small claims forms to fight this was when they found the paper with only the 6 words "dear students of Christ the King" on it...and I was subsequently threatened with arrest, not once, but twice...I went through so much trouble and ink to prepare for my case....but when they showed up a second time in court with a lawyer (day after I rescued their cat no less) you dismissed the case because I was tryign too hard to get you to see how this was a personal attack and nothing to do with condo business....
That subpoenaed witness (3 of them, not one bothered to even show) parks her car their as she said to avoid the sap from falling onto it...I dont complain about it...why would I? See how many vistor's spots there are everyday? Most of them always empty....but the judge allowed them to get away with their BULLYING and I had to borrow $120 to pay their latest fines.

Like I said hate and stupidtiy is beyond color...
You can see why the cops would believe them...they look like SUCH a nice couple of really super duper nice people dont they? Fat pig

No comments:

Post a Comment