...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why People Without Money are So Angry and Redemption

There is nothing more maddening than someone with money telling someone with exponentially less or without a dime "Money doesn't matter.' What's most sickening is the way they say it as if it just came to them, like from divine angels, as if you don't see the commercial TV they do...Powerful TV enough to convince everyone to jump off a tappan zee bridge simultaneously in order to win a million dollars and a mercedes benz as easily as they can blindly lead billions of big strong biker men to proudly waves flags made in china in support of weekend car show....Stupidity is a mass disease just like cancer.

Its my job to question with curse words...in order to express the depth of the loss...I have no choice. As a formerly kind hearted, generous, relatively intelligent person it's my duty, constipated as Luther, Im required by natural law to want to kill another animal who would DARE come between me and my children...and all the "news" does is take that tragedy and turn it into ratings, totally the same thing as the holy crucifiCTtion....luckily for Jane I went to college and the internet was invented...I have to luxury of working it out because it could be so much worse...Im gonna start talking about how fucking awesome I am soon now that I think of it. instead of suicide...oh but wait. Governor Tappioca Cuomo wants to make it a crime to show one's true colors....lol this is as ugly as I get I can only imagine how disturbingly worse most people are-THATS why I scare everybody because Im no worse then waht I write and that makes me pretty damn awesome if youre intelliget enoug to read between the lines as opposedto projecting your dirty fucking minds on me-ruining me...fy jane fy jane I LIVE THIS becaus eof the INJUSTICE@!!!!!!! Put lawyers to works like grocery store clerks! Courts should be full of bickering...but cops prefer th ebloody battles...just lik ethe video games teach......and anyone who would stand in the way of this freedom of expression amwricans have gne too stupdi to defend is as evil as it gets...computer illiterates who simply want to control their secrets at the expense of the river flow of life as nature means for it to be....I hav eto go be a clown now (best job of my life)

brb

No comments:

Post a Comment