...

Saturday, June 16, 2012

How Bikram Yoga Made My Cancer Spread

For the past year and a half, along with my back broken, I tried to be a good neighbor to the downstairs unit by making an effort to remember how he politely complained that he could here ever step I took....this after 10 years of the cop before him who told me he couldnt hear a thing...anyway....I realize more than ever this week how Ive internalized that stressful recalibrating of how I walk at my ripe old age...i think it's been part of the reason my circulation seems to be waning...yet another example of the weight of overpopulation...there isnt enough room...thats why Obama amnestied/pardoned illegal entry...no one gives a shit about sharing...the fact is the resources are DEPLETED...I will never forget the way el presidente of a scorpion chapter pointed at MY childhood sanctuary forest and called it a waste of space. He didnt want to use it to be more firetrap homes, he wanted to build a gd sports arena with night lights. Ridiculous. Uneducated hypertestosterone syndrome Ill call it....translation, a mentality who's nature it is to rape the land as the only way his ignorant ass knows how to put to work his energies....IM only pushing the xenophobic/racist tome in reaction to bs way media overromanticizes an entire oeple as being worthy...fact is very few are special, worthy, colorless....most are animals and insects and behave as such...only after recognizing that fact could their be any hope for bettering....otherwise more bs breeds more bs literally...like rabbits uneducated people fuck...procreate...overpopulate.

People who dont have children should be given special recognition, in comparison to the bs way parents who really have little in common pretend theyre selfish needs to protect themslves for sake of their unwanted children isnt a burden on EVERUONE....too many diapers in the land fills and Im the bad guy...gimme a break..IM the hero and in the next week I will better explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment