...

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Apartment Bldg Across the Way About to Fall?

For years Ive looked at the cracks in the foundation of the building and have wondered..for weeks now my dog utterly refuses to walk by the end of the building I thought because of something he saw at first, then figured it must be something he was smelling...and just now today, more adamant than ever not to pass this corner at all pulled so hard on the leash to reverse direction it was shocking...suddenly I looked down and saw a small pile of rocks that look like chunks from the concrete of the building. Then I noticed a massive crack to its side..suddenly it felt like Lassie sensing a Tsunami amd I wondered if the building was in fact gradually on it's way into collapsing...

I already sent emails years ago about the cracks I noticed in building with pics to board members and super etc...so at this point who do I tell? The important thing is that if the building falls they prefer to remember me as crazy not to be taken seriously because of people like Jane...why so many people opt to just keep to selves...that ugliness, the chronic mutual hate has invited an international free for all...no matter what the business, as long as they have cash...Americans will dialogue with highest bidders only...even if its counterfeit...money rush...valuless money rushes and all the forms of destruction it eventually leads to.....letting things go..expecting too much out of peole..why should anyone care over other people's business -kept in check out of fear of financial failure, ensuing homelessness...everyone needed to be able to have their own farms...now we just have 10 peope per oxygenating tree and millions of landscapers and maids  take them down and rake.....talking about the reality of the mess may or may not help....but its the only option at this point really...Marcel Bobe has a vision of latino rule....she will probably have her way...but why pretend the grab for power is in anyway impressive...shallow bullshit reigning....now uneducated, noenglish speaking shallow bullshit reigning .... blows. Stupid enough to let it happen...so be it...but Im not going to pretend that oompaloopah traffic is culturally enhancing....share those tomatoes....stupidty thanks tp Reagan mercenary relocation programs from Iran Contra...thats the missing link to understanding wtf latinos are so often republican...its my own nc family's fault that I got to see with my own eyes in late 80s a dozen bulldozers all manned by short latino men take down the last of the buildings, after I went thru to grab a few mementos....I feel bad to say this because of latinos in my life that are practically family, wonderful people...I dont mean to sound as ignorant as I probably do...its a question of why the trend in so much international invasion...from the poorest countries...not to be free...but to suck dick for cash...why do we romanticize this? By the fkn millions...every year...for money nothing else...they bring their uneducated asses and animal crimes with them...But when I see what is done to people atht are here Im also sickened by stupid white people (an dthe blacks who stand by ot saying a word)....all poeple suck. Let me repeat ALL people suck no matter where they are from...IM after the money barons...and those allowed to call raping the land "business"...

No comments:

Post a Comment