...

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Colonoscopy is a Crime: Fuck You Katie Couric

Sensitivity is like a 4 letter world in this ridiculous world people like to call an American Society...the alienation Marx warned about...people loosing their instincts for prioritizing, intellectuallizing for a greater good, for a stability that allows human beings to be surrounded by the peace needed to understand where prayers travel to...I feel a war raging in my belly, literally...the stress, the hypocrisy, the irony of it all...someone needs to take people inevitably forever love of war and fighting and direct it away from oil and old war machinery...away from the denial..the acceptance of stupidty for the sake of convenience...the masquerade of how empty most people should feel for their empty pointless contributions in life all geared towards paying rent or mortgages or traffic tickets...the imbalance created by pretending for too long that the Bush Family was behind Ronald Reagan and the gulf war as front for oily real estate deals...in order to fix it people would have to give up even more of the mediocrity we've managed to hold onto....so let's just bbq and watch what happens? Or blog at least? Get people to (if nothing else) admit the crimes of Cheney? Our leaders are a buch of killers...gotta have a killer inside to survive that world....but there should be a way to at least admit it...that alone could lead to solution....thats praying...trusting the uncertainty with purity of heart...brb

Ya Im talking out my ass...but ...medicine as a business is the illness...
I only know what I am feeling after what is supposed to be a simple, standard procedure, everyone takes a few minutes to have checked out....interesting they say after the age of 50 because that really sums it up perfectly...the risk of damaging the colon, changing the muscle tone...clipping away like rectum cowboy...my doctor just sarcastically snipped away on the camera as if to simply answer my simpleton questions, right into my lovely white looking virgnal large intenstine...pushing his way into a place no one is meant to go. Until the age of around 2nd grade I assumed babies came out of the large intenstine..but not even babies go there! By design no one is meant to go up in there... for years I wanted to be cleaned out when I first heard about colonics...but when I went to make an appt I was too weirded out by the freak on the other end of phone to take the chance....so decades later, when the opportunity came up to have that "very important" cancer screening I took it. Thinking here's a real doctor performing a procedure the hippie wanted to do, and I did have some pain years ago I was always curious about...it just made sense to do it from all Ive heard etc...WRONG.

I'm very sorry Couric's husband died from something they say was preventable...but my god...every life, every case is different enough...its like they take high profile poeople who used to sell soap and now they sell breast cancer and colon cancer as if there is a tax haven to be taken advantage of for all parties involved...medicine as a business is the illness...

Ever since the medically accepted sodomy last November, Ive watched and felt my belly grow into what anyone else my age would likely say is basically normal...but it is not...is it possible he cause the teeniest perforation? An opening only a microbe could fit through? Of course it is...it's membrane...or does that tear into something much larger always...I have no way of asking any doctor these questions since the short coverage I had for a short time last year ended with the stupid colonoscopy. I have internal farting now, practically as loud as a man at times...I used to be perfectly regular, and at times of not never anything a night of Swiss Kriss couldnt remedy...suddenly its all changed and now months later feels worse than ever. Belly grows large, partially from overeating (how I deal with any and all stress) but when I do have my good days/weeks, the belly behaves completely differently...I see something almost septic happening in my skin even....all directly or indirectly linked to what? I feel cancer growing through for years...on a cellular level....dont have the vocab for it but a consciousness and attention to detail that only drives people crazy...that anyone would think so deeply about the details of their own life...constantly called paranoid only because I havent the bank account in the bankground to pacify the busy mad hatters who choose their social direction based on where the rivers of money flow...if youre simply having a picnic on donated Rockefeller property you are a Rockefeller to a homeless kid living in a car 10 miles south...

The money doesnt matter anymore. What will take it;'s place? The same thing that always does? A stu[pid enough mass to keep following "leaders" who are just ball-lessself appointed super heros who fit the suit...There is a machine that runs this country that Eisenhower warned about. Both political parties have to kneel to it in order for their president to get passed the audition...Romney's face is frighteningly handsome at times in still photos (while moving no good looks can hide the personality of a repressed colostomy bag) you can see the simple design that goes into relying on the dumbing down of the stupidest but largest numbers of people...republican party is the kind of person who would be thrilled by a constituency that doesnt speak english and votes for the pretty power jaw face and big bank account...they keep it simple, and milk that hold for all its worth, widening it....Obama is a brilliant thinking man, you feel capable ofdoing the right thing if allowed...the problem is theyre all tunred into puppets. But Romney cant even speak english like an eductaed person...he repeats the same old quatable quotes, empty nothingness, overseeing the mordor the Bush Dynasty has grown to loose US respect in the world, bankrupt the country for the sake of oil industry...and I have to say this alone, surrounded by morons rapists pigs, snakes...nasty poeple for the most part so rarely do I ever meet anyone who sees, who has honest instinct, vision, and ability/bravery enough to admit uncertainty and then the patience to hold shit together for the rest of us idiots...The only time I ever hated Obama was when he invoked the ghost of Reagan..Ronald fucking Reagan-what a jok.. he first president to really take the office into a santa clausian mythology...theyre all a bunch of actors...just like my doctor who probes asses all day long...but makes enough money to raise a lovely family and save money for the kids to go to college....but to make a living nowadays means planting cancer for the kids future...the cancer is deep within the way we do things and brb

No comments:

Post a Comment