...

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Spano

Im watching local news on TV and realizing more and more how deeply their political chit chat meant to gradually manipulate into being some take on, some weather system...I dont know what to call it....some mood, sentiment in the air doesn't seem heavy enough....

They thirst for sacrifice. It's sickening....I feel bad about what I said about the first Sandusky victim to speak 2 days ago...but I cant take it back...its just impossible to really know anymore....The tanting of the grandma on the school bus? WHo shot the video? How is it they tell this viral story and point out that "bullying" can save lives online? The laws they are proposing would have sleezy lawyers claiming the old lady violated a minor's future reputation by allowing the video to be blah blah blah...and depending on were anyone stads politically, popularly better word with their "communE ity"....they will either get to be ruler or sacrifice...I feel like the untouchable class speaking....Like IM supposed to be SO ashamed of the GOSSIP spread about me, and deliberate twistings around by every goddam person IO know to some degree...so many I choose my sacrifice too...Jane Kartsch...my undivided attetion because she picked the wrong victim to FURTHER victimize. At what point will people stop beating me up? News talking heads say things like "The name Spano will forever be linked in the publics mind as blah blah blah" WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE TO DECIDE WHAT THE MINDS THINK NO LESS WRITE THE SHIT TOO?  I mean it sbecome so sophisticated you probably have an Astorino thinking of deeply subliminal ways to turn poeple against andy spano...who I guess is no relation...but I DONT FUCKING CARE!!! Leave each other alone and wake up and see you YOU are setting the rest of the world on fire with your childish focus...the petty tryig to catch spomeone and screw the victimes pf th efallout etc....I have never in my life written brutally about anyone who didnt deserve it...and if Im going thru something childish, sloppy, I usually have sense enough to leav ethe name out, or leave a face out, and speak generally....if I dont 3 times in my life, after all Ive lost...I still have to worry about some opportunist bitter, former rape victim, cancer survivior, breast of course to insprie me? Because her AGENTS bought her air time?

ENOUGH. Live and laet live....with more noble definitions of wealth and value and maybe we still dont stand a chnace. SO what about the interim....go ahead and have your sacrifices. But take 50 years to make sure every goddam detail is right on...and know that hen you dont take that time...you are as low as your assumptions about your target....people are insects....species of insiects...used to be more fairy like...and we made fun of that so much ....the NEWS did anyway...we had to go Call of DOOODIE. Dumb fucking assholes. WIth everything that is going on in the world, so many men and women I know have come after me, or deliberately hurt me in some way personally that it feel slike it must also go on exponentially....to think American "news" in other countries makes US look like Maria Antoinete....so focussed on donut wars yoga teachers more like killers, neighbors arguing over the pettiest ridiculousness to the point they will thrash and burn....trying to catch any little thing to create a public hanging....animals....animal mindset
The grandmother on the bus is me.....its unnatural Ive been left out of the circulation of things ... actually no that could be natural....its when they made sure I couldnt...makes me wonder...oh ya...there it is again all that evidencde of the think blue line.....flies

No comments:

Post a Comment