...

Monday, June 25, 2012

When Your Own Bank is Stealing Whats the Point?

All week I get like 3-4 annoying phonecalls from cablevision (over a $10.38 outstanding balance no less) telling me friday or saturday (via recording) this outstanding $10 still not paid, but the bank was supposed to have delivered it by then...hopefully it will straighten itself out right> Again. ALL this over $10 motherfucking dollars, telling you cablevision must also be hard up? Anyway, phone call voice recording says has still not been paid. I check to make sure and I see this summary.
Then I look to see what payments are still pending. But the only one there is Geico...no mention of Cablevision...I flashback to this happening year sago, constantly...and the ridicuous wastes of times phonecalls you go thru with their explanations...I stopped believing wachovia was holding onto my lousy tint bit of money for an extra day (millions tims a million right?) and then I think it was the same year that they STOLE $100 from me outright as a fee they kept (with only $200 in total in the account in the first place)....A lawyer friend came with me to court and proved that Wachovia looked to be a part of the sewer service con job...I got $180 back I think...but Wachovia (now wells fargo) still kept that $100....when you dont have any money most of the time poeple get away with doing this kind of shit to you. But as you can see....only Geico was still pending...and along with the summary above very clearly reads that a certain amount is PENDING, leaving me with the sum of $50.21 This is what I hav eto budget for gas, food, life, bills I forgot etc...for the week...But suddenly by saturdanight its gone.
Then saturday morning I went to the gas station where I was cut off at $4.96...I was leaving for work tho so didnt worry about checking on it till later...when I was sleeping as a matter of fact-too stressed to sleep so it woke me up although exhausted...only to be tormented by some knt banktress...more on that later my head os pounding so bad I dont feel Im going to survive the night...but I had this (screenshot) below in front of me saturday, sunday really morning 1-2am ish i think...first thing I said to her was exactly that. That I was worried, tat I only had $50 and wasnt sure what had haopended to it...she put me thru the fucking ringer with the questions etc tetc... I gave them permission to youtuve my aggressive bitch fest on her head for being such a cruel robot-it was as if she was taunting me...enjoying my pain...I just hung up on here after telling her to shuv it up the arse, and didnt call back again until today where I got the same treatment...more on thsi later....I was going to simply post the shots so as to have visuals while speaking with the bank representatives while they bullshit me about how "normal" it is that none of these formats for the account match up in real time even....now I finally get it...
Click on the image to make it more legible...I know IM supposed to be embarrassed about such a pathetic financial life...not much going on here right Wells? Can I call you wells? The house stolen pout from my family by busy business men looking for their busy deals was on Wells Avenue...right Paul?

No comments:

Post a Comment