...

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Medicaid Expansion FL OH PA CO?

Flopacoh sounds like Pepsico. No one has any idea what a New Way of LOOKING at Healthcare may bring...but these republican politicians are determined to soemhow make it as unpopular as possible...I'd like to see Colarado Springs argue FEMA and Medicaid arent the same damn thing...I heard somewhere in the news, something about Colombian Gov yesterday legalizing personal drug use to some degree...the concept had this resonance to it that reminded me of how different fighting for freedom looks over fighting for coinage. 

I experimented with, by, writing out any shit that passed through my mind...to see how far I can go...but realize there is no end to bringing on the ugly...when I called some guy's children "an accident"...Although the scientist in me still holds it to be true...It was because he was using a photo of ONE of his multiple family plantings, in his short, broken english...he was in the most lowly way flirting with me...I dont want to hate him...but this is why I go to the ugly place of explaining how scary it is when another language starts showing its true colors....I feel one with any human being...I simply hate being lied to....I never got to have children

Larry Schwartz? A tool? I just watched 2 seconds of a 100 man con ed crew shaking their fists at him cheering...but news journalist only seemed to ave edited that moment into another old lady suckin on "Its not that we dont want bridge build, WE DO! We are all for it but..." What a bunch of cowards...Con Ed better not be hyper posing for news cameras...used like a bunch of playboy bunnies...I am so gd sick of this shit...when will peopel wake up and get that their cowardice is not only unforgiveable...its gonna get us ALL killed....I have been robbed of having the cashflow enough to swim with the sharks even though Im someone who never got credit for 100 historical thongs...even made to sound crazy when trying to claim...in order to simply be heard!!!! Making a fool of myself for these other assholes children...they dont want to have children with me...but I have to worry about their sperm mishaps? AND loose the right to say so? Ya its ugly but it IS an accurate description of imbalance....Ive been robbed of ever having a kid because I was sensible enough to not go thru it by myself...but instead of getting credit for that selflessness,,,Im instead percieved as barren (sp?), something wrong with, physically AND mentally...hats what you get when you have no money no kids...I have freedom t make up for it...and its all the same thing in the end I know but...its all lovable AFTER I get to ring the neck of the few who went the extra mile to try to come after me even when I had nothing left...in other words the murderers...I dont need to kill back...just shine a light they cant survive, fire of hell, when Jane Kartsch is the one who cant let it go. Apologize to me you cunt so I really can laugh about this...albeit alone...forever aone....and thats not enough for this woman...to see what pain her childish lie caused on one life...I can only imagine this womans lifetime full of at least a few people like me....maybe worse...I do believe SHE is the one who is dangerous....is it more than just simple fear, cowardice, stage fright Jane? Witch is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment