...

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bikram Choudhury Murder Inc

I've been writing so much in my head I forget that Ive in fact written nothing...for a week now I think...so much has been going on the past couple of weeks I am stretched in 4 directions...so I think Im gonna just post a few photos to try to speak for my tired (dying) brain. Bikram Choudhury is in his a heart a murderer more than a healer-for yrs I rationalized that he was just being funny, or tough...but when I see it happening to me, in retaliation for (initially nothing) now speaking out, its still my last wish to keep speaking my mind to the end...and even if Bikram and Jane get their way (my death from mysetrious illnesses) this blog will hopefully outlive them....

Note to Yorktown PD? Seriously? Look at me in these photos? Happier than Ive ever been in my life, almost there! Almost in a place where I could still get arried and have a kid, a successfk business etc -just like everyone else has...like Jane has...but instead all these people that appear to have "it all" spend their time undermining me? How is this possible? How do you let her get awauy with it? Look how "dangerous" I look (best health of my life at age 46) at my Bikram training-Jane told them awful (made up) things about me, and the stress combined with my temperament was the end of me...this represents whats wrong with this nation, with this country's economy...liars and killers just trying to keep large bank accts with blood on their hands...
I honestly believe Donna Trantham et al poisoned me while I was OWNING the Titusville studio..you can see the inside of my ear? Its been like that for over 2 years now-Please any doctors out there call me if u recognize what is happening to me, my skin...
Im aging so rapidly that even if someone gave me a free month at the golden door in ca I'd still come out dying, aging...old at the end of my life...those pics just capture for me how much youth and vibrancy I still had even at 46...I cant help but think about how amazing health would have been if left alone to practice and work...instead I was KILELED BY BIKRAM YOGA THE MOST SUPERFICIAL SEX DRIVEN BORDERING ON CHILD OLESTATION FUCKED UP HATEFUL PEOPLE in the world...I say child Mol because of a story I was told bythe youngest person ever to go to training back in93 or 94 and she was only 16. Claimed that she didnt sleep wih him...told me the story of how Emmy and Raj took her aside and explained that even tho Bikram "seemed to be in love with her" it would be wise to be careful not to fall into sexual relationship...I hate to say this but I think she slept with him and just worries more about the imression it woulkd create if it got at (shes a studio owner too)...I fucking HATE these mother fuckers I dont need to make anything up...that girls father is like a CIA assasin so Im being somehwta doscxreet.... fuck thsi IM tired.Im almost in a place now where I can start practicing again. Of course Im now 205 pounds and can barely lift my leg, or squat, hip is severed from the joint, I can barely walk...I hate Bikram Chourhury as much as Jane now. I officially gave up this year waiting for him to tell me April Fools! This has been a test my dear" or something like that. All so surreal...why must I keep being punished by such fucked up ppl in this life...
I can get my LR up to 105 even now tat its cold, and instead of listenng to Bikram's obnoxious voice, I listen to Maharji. This helps me turn off my mind and do postures as best I can. Gpt pretty sweaty yesterday...now if I can just keep doing it every day for the next 6 months and by the time IM 53 achieve the goals I almost made it to 5 yrs ago...Thanks Jane! Thanks Bikram! Thanks Claire Maarschalk! Thanks Craid Short Fcktard Villani, Thank Raj (lover of women's health issues (fckn hypocrites...

I dont feel like wriitng anymore...I just want to post photos of the scummy hell hole I love in and the one frying pan Ive used for past 10 yrs that has no handle....God please hear my prayers-show me why...help me understand why these assholes killed me prematurely?

No comments:

Post a Comment