...

Friday, October 5, 2012

Blackballin'

Dear Jane - I fell in love with Pete Seegar when he handed me a pumpkin at senasqua park around 1971, maybe earlier. So many memories take me back to an endless stream of the brilliantly gorgeous childhood memories I got to live..storybook...

until the age of 33when in NYC I had my head bashed in for entering through a subway turnstyle without my token one evening to play music at CBGBs canteen. A venue I helped create. My life destroyed...taking me until 2006 to pull it together and finally get back on the horse and take my gorgeous life back....until I made th emistake of sharing that story with you...so you could use it against me in the most pathetic ways.

Everyone is invited to come catch Pete and I sing next time at the Full Moon Jam at the Stadium in Garrison....we had fun figuring out this wonderful Roli Kiley song (click link) but will have it down next go fer sure. I'll also be doing a few Delores Keane tunes. I'll youtube my new song Dangerous Person which Roseanne Cash has expressed interest...Funny that your imagination conjures up violent scenarios in which you get to handcuff me to feed your banal unconscious hypocritical reasons for lying, while I imagine getting the world to sing together...hopefully a funny song so you'll back off with trying to have me arrested (how many times now over the past 5-6 yrs?) Even from 1000 miles away...I look kinda pretty in these pictures dont I? But dont let them fool you-Im one sickly fat cow these days. I think Im like you now sadly. Thats to say that even if I get to loose the weight again for the 4th time, my aging skin will sag and look like crap anway. like u - no matter what we old gals do...damned if ya \




No comments:

Post a Comment