...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

dearbikram.com

This link is a recording of me and the 2 roommates not getting along during my Bikram Yoga teacher training in Hawaii 2007.  I look absolutely atrocious, it's somewhat hard to follow...in a word it was not intended for an audience type setting. The idea of showing it to anyone other than the Bikram staff didnt even occur to me at teh time. The whole point was to cut thru the LIES. Everyone always has their version of what happened...but in this tape you can hear me calmly, politely, trying to work things out, while first Claire Maarschalk(click) hurls insults (while lounging in her big bed reading the newspaper) at me, and this after only knowing each other barely a few days.

Although It's tedious-the tediousness is the whole point! How is it that I would have ever been accused of threatening her in anyway? That is where Jane comes in...honestly its mind blowing. Even on the second half, when Victoria Goldner (the replacement 3 weeks later) is physically threatening me, she even broke my computer when she slammed the laptop shut while I was studying my anatomy in bed....if just one person were to objectively analyze every word...you would hear the essence of bullying....I called Claire a "cunt" at some point because anyone can hear with their own ears how she was a cunt....but for this one indiscretion, it took on a life of its own...even Victoria told teh staff I called her a cunt when I hadnt....because she knew what to say in order to "win" any favor she could get...tehse are the lies, the games, that seem ridiculously petty...and yet my whole entire life, my chance at creating a fantastic healthy happy future was shot down...what I want to explore is the why, and how often good people have their lives destroyed...and how often people are driven to snap because of thee lies....omg Ive seen it throughout my entire life...to be honest we're all capable of doing it, rationalizing for whatever reason....all I have left is to try to make sense of this and recycle it into making a contribution, to say thank you for my life....with a consciousness that pisses people...only because they THINK they can get away with their lies....Ill figure it out....the world is out of balance and the wrong people are in charge with the money because they lie and kill others to get it....my littel time here on thsi planet will be dedicated to exposing these shit people, within the law, bravely walking the line-because I believe it makes mroe of a difference than people realize....liars are cowards and are missing out.  I have recordings of these girls also apologizing and admitting they were wrong...but I have to live with their damage....even just lasy year I recorded Jack Kartsch talking about the "5 roommates" I had...everything is exaggerated by thee poeple because they have no REAL complaint...so what is the true reason behind Jane Kartsch not only writing the first police report (12/06) but going out of her way to bringing it to the staff's attention in Hawaii? THAT is the question I will spend my life getting an answer for....and explaining why it matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment