...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

DEAR BIKRAM CHOUDHURY YOU FKN ASSHOLE

You stupid mother fucker? Did you ever see this text? Not 3 weeks before they resort to stealing out from under me everything, but making sure I dont work ever again? You pieces of shit...and I have to listen to people on streets and TV talk about "job creation"... Did Kyoko take "care" of everything?
...because she hates me WHY? because you're all a bunch of hateful hypocritical kilers...you want women to look good so you can fuck them....u dont give a SHIT about people's health. IM not intersted in habing sex with your short little egomania? Is that why you dont like me? If not why not say? What can you MAKE UP now? I would LOVE to disprove you yet again and again and again....
Im OCD on ALL communications....come on? What you got?

and almost a YEAR later? Donna had a SCREAMING melt down 2 -3 weeks before they figured out a plan to evict me without a dime...one thoing...but DESTROY my rep lol? The police report says "She (me) sent 'MEAN' texts messages to a studnet" I SHIT YOU NOT!!!! EXACT words! Along with "Was unco operative...did you se ethe video of how "uncoperative" I was" That Moo doesnt speak english...that I KNOWN to be a "dabgerous or violent person but is not believed to have weapons on her at this time? !!!!!!! You have some nerve. You will NOT get away with this...Imagine if there was no internet? You might...u old school asshole. Till the death you mfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment