...

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

When Body Language Reveal ALL

More on this. In mast head is me at teh age of about 17 years old...below is Jan eat the same age...I feel like I can see a side of her, stunted etc..bitter...jealous even in her old age..that sounds catty I know..too bizzy to explain or care right now but will get into it later

Im pretty sure thats Jane sitting by the pool in 1971...cant remember details...But this is the kind of kid who is jealous and "competes" in the ugliest ways...Bikram loves money no matter who it comes from..sadly...and he doesnt have as much time to get the story straight for AMERICANS who dont have money.  For now..I want people to be able to get a taste at least of what a pretty competant teacher I was while Jan ewas trying to stop me from teaching anywhere in th etri state area..and followed me all the way to FL even Clcik on pic below (of Bikram teasing me about how dirty my feet are at training in 07..) to hear a taste of what I was like a few months after my training as a Bikram Teacher...a little too fast with spotty dialogue...but my heart was there...if only theyd left me alone. Its hard ti hear but sadly all I ever recorded of myself...no one even took many pics of me at training..I took tons of others...



No comments:

Post a Comment