...

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Risking and Saving My Life at the Same Time

I bought this seemingly phenomenal coconut oil from Nancy at the co op in 2007 (please get more). Originally meant for a raw date nut crusted chocolate avocado mousse pie (most delicious thing on the planet thanks renee), When I figured it must be old (never went rancid in the least ...still smelled fresh and delicious) I started using it with showers to combat the high chlorine content water...anyway

As Im drawing a lavender eucalyptus epsom bath Im smothering my skin with the coconut oil turning it into an even deeper inner cleansing by massage...but without any rubbermaid rug or bath mat Im fully aware of how easily I could break my neck, or do serious joint damage via one wrong move. As I was laying there taking it in for a few minutes, massaging under the hot water on the oily skin with a little swedish circular motion and then cupping top of my legs while rolling back and forth to my ankles slowly, gently with fingertips feeling out how far I can go...wonderful....but then a hotflash started, coupled with the heat felt dizzy and unable to breath fully. All I had to do was reach over to the door knob and open door to let in any breeze I could manage to. As I started to turn on my side I even felt like a 6 year old for a moment, trapped inside the bodt of a whale that barely fits in the tub anymore...but the oil allowed me to slide into position as long as my strength held up and I didnt slip in the least..It was like ice skaiting without ice skates...but even more slippery.

10 years ago I remember meaning to pick up a rubbermaid rug...never have because I cant afford one just like I cant afford to buy medicine for my skin problem...probably wont work anyway so whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment