...

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Here's How the New Health Care Will Work Motherfuckers

People will start recognizing how full of shit we all are. Doctors and patients alike. Labs pharmy operations....and from there people will start being more honest about the role of money in our lives. Even if only trying to be more honest about it, that alone is the difference and cancer will start being cured. Not small feat. Because people are so full of shit and they cling to thei rlies and secrets more then they do their health....medicine today's issues today are more philosophical than anything else. Nothing will fix the inclination for business and human nature for that matter to be full of shit, making those dollars while appearing to be the greatest person in the world via the most sophisticated acting abilities....it all could change if people spend 5 more mins everyday looking in the mirror. Check out the racist art work at my local clinic. Shades of color excluding whitey? How the hell else would I interpret this? Am I really supposed ot keep romanticizing 1000s more births every week of hispanic immigrants (legal or not)? Why? Because it used to be politically correct to pretend that the conversation is as empty between human beings as possible? "Aw But theyre so cute and helpful"? Really? Poor people fuck and procreate like rabbits because...thats what uneducated people do! SO of course you can only afford to rent an apt with 10 other people sleeping on top of each other its bound to happen more often than anyone really wants...IM not saying dont help...but STOP pretending its ok. "Aw look how cute your baby is?" BULLSHIT! Fuck you and fuck your baby....then of course do our best to help the baby..no choice there...but why romanticize it? Am I bitter? Really? Because I would have been 1000 times better parent if things fell into place for me in that dept....but instead I watch my world sold out from under itself by STUPID GREEDY WHITE PEOPLE..."ya the trick is to just go manufacture it in China" said Glen Yank aka "Zak" my one time boss turned rapist in 1991...the contradiction, the hypocrisy its all in need of health care...I sound like a xenophobe to the New York Times reproter because they watch it (Like Brabara Erenreich (sp?) from their ivy league salaries....having no first hand expereicne with poverty...and the ones I grew up with? Not one iota of interest in my experience...thats why Im so bitter now...sounding ublier and bitchier than I mean to....
The safety net system wasnt designed to include the entire frickin world...until it became an enterprise...not unlike prisons. In the 70s my parent's church opened a small clinic in theyre basement and now its a multi million dollar operation....like a frankenstein they wouldnt give the time of day to their founders unless they demanded it and even then it would be ceremonial....its a mess...because not only because THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE, there are TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO ONLY PRETEND TO CARE.

I'm dying and there is not a human being on the planet who really gives a shit. Certainly doesnt give a shit enough to lift a finger to reverse my mystery disease (only mystery because my access to the bullshit clinics which are little more than birthing centers for the worlds woman...with few acceptions. My bones have started breaking from simply turning the wrong way at this point, Im over 200 pounds, a giant lump in my left arm that feels like the muscles rip apart if I move it too far or quickly, I can barely walk in the morning form being so stagnant for so long. Now without a car Im even more stagnant, depressed...everything seems pretty pointless. I have sores all over my body that arent going away....what can an underfunded clinic doctor or lab tell me? Well funded for that matter? Nothing. When I called to see if I was eligibe for medicaid since other than maybe 2-3 weeks Ive not worked in the past year at all....the recording was in English first, than Spanish of course but then it went on to ask in at least 4-5 more languages! Chinese (I think) maybe Vietnamese too,  and went on and on until culminating in asking the same question in Russian....no xenophobia here...just a practical observation that "more money" for low income health care acts more like wall street (all about numbers I mean) than actual CARE.....

Btw? Brain cancer VACCINE? Seriously? These poeple would take money just like in the movie The Constant Gardner because money in medicine is the rule...thats what has to change...whats hard about that, impossible really, is people would have to admit how little we can all stand each other's bullshit...omg the fighting that would take place....but its either go thru that or burn out in a big way. I have to re write this....brb
Seriously? Who's "health care dollars"? wtf


No comments:

Post a Comment