...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

How Slander Works

So I was just on FB putting out feelers for a car, work....the things "friends" don't really want to hear about let alone talk about...hard times. My computer before this one was so old I have never been able to see Facebook properly, in it's entirety and so Im a little rusty on the difference between personal and public messaging. So check this out:
An old high school chum named Danny Macrini has a restuarant somewhere in PA and he sends out this "blast"(?) of the night's specials. I had been personal im-ing (I think) and so replied to Danny's menu with "Stop! Im so hungry!" because it made my mouth water. Then I made the mistake of asking if it was true that Mahi Mahi was dolphin? He explained "No totally different species!" I apologized by saying "Sorry I just recently saw The Cove". No explanation in detail of what The Cove is about or what it means...and I swear to you within like 20 seconds the guy unfriended me and I think even went so far as to block me because I suddenly couldnt even find him through his brother's page. Not the end of the world since I havent hardly seen or spoken with the guy in 30+ years! BUT!!!!! Here's where the slander EFFECT comes in: "Have you heard? Raina's gone out of her mind and just picks crazy fights with people for no reason..." an dboom thats it. No need to try t explain...Im done.

The irony that I deal with this sort of thing on a daily basis, obviously takes a toll emotionally. Just before he'd put out that menu, I noticed Danny's name and title "chef/owner" and I thought "Am I that desperate that I would ask an old childhood friend who lives hundreds of miles away for a waitressing job? This is wht Ive been reduced to..." but actually beyond that Id probably get fired in 10 minutes by saying just the wrong thing at the wrong time"...and then that was the moment his specials menu popped up. I was trying to make small talk lol...maybe to lead in to asking about work, or maybe a lead on a car...THAT's how bad it is...and THAT'S why it STAYS bad because I cant sneeze without someone looking to interpret anything I do or say in worst possible way. Jeanne Cawley was very thorough in trying to make sure that if word ever got out about Michael hitting on me that night-her family could keep it all in persepctive with the "Raina isnt credible anymore" defense....THAT is my reality...THAT is why Im such a sloppy blogging bitch....then a cunt like Jane Kartsch comes along, and perhaps it was in order to bond with people from Croton someone told her how "dangerous" I was? I dont know...all I know is that for the past 10 yrs Ive been SCREAMING for mercy before it's too late, in the most effectively direct way possible....Jeanne and Jane never understood that the internet could be my saving grace...maybe one day someone will come along an dget it-all that Ive been thru...my wasyed life...now really not even worth bothering anymore at this point...too old to have a family anymore, unhireable EVEN in my own dream job...lol I have the worst pains where my appendix is...I wont go to hospital...Ill die from exploding appendix...and all of tehse poeple will be happy why? because I tried to say "Please stop killing me? Im worth so much more than what youve rediced me to? Help me out fo here..." People are EVIL fuckers,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment