...

Friday, December 7, 2012

POST SCRIPT

In post below I mention the way Carol Lipko and Robin Bolls referred to me (in 2006) as "a fat smelly lonely old woman cooking dinner alone"...I got the sam eshit from Mark CRAWFORD (I believe he's very likely related to the serial killer down in Mt Vernon in the news yesterday)...but seriously? Now that I am fat and old and half dead Im MOURNING the loss of these years where I was tryign SO hard to set up my yoga business....This is a story for Presidnet Obama to refer to when discussing HEALTH CARE and the economy both...honestly...someday someway someone's gonna pay.
This guy below, is not Mark McNair but Mark Crawford (!) Kinda looks like Lucious Crawford arrested for stabbing sprees and murders across the country a few days ago....But my neighbors find ME to be a problem? Really? This neighbor (downstairs squatting illegally for 5 years since the grandmother died of some STRANGE refusal of blood transfusion-they say because of religion) who also calls me names, who screams that I sleep with my dog, and who put a gun on his baby (according to his own gf yelling about it out in the hallway) last year...."You can't even CALL the police because youre a crazy piece of shit who just got let out of the insane asylum" he yells in front of the Con Ed guy who showed up to investigate how he broke into MY electrical closet to connect his turned off electric! But IM the neighbor from hell? Only to a fat cunt of hypocrit piece of shit like Robin and Jane and Caro...the rest of them....THIS is what happens to a woman who had the world on a string but stuck her neck out to try tpo not do anythoing for money she didnt beleiev in...I cant beleiev I used to want to HELP "poor people" POOR people are jst as scummy (more in fact) as rich...

I mean seriously look at this fat pig of a piece of shit cow in red shirt...understand the HELL she has GONE OUT OF HER WAY TO CAUSE in my life.....but Im the "dangerous" person...right...thats why I get so ugly in my blog (rather than killing myself)...
Thats why these ACTUAL dangerous people roma the streets even after they KILL people because the police are kept busy with the pettiness of shit epople like Robin and Paul Bolls.  I have to find the link to the youtube video of them PLOTTING tot cathc my dog to see if he has updated rabies shot last summer...Dear Cop who Jane Karstch called at Yorkown Police-I live like this? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment