...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Healthcare Mixed up with Money

My father lost everything in early 1980s. I went to school with families who only give each other jobs at the New York Times, or CBS...even the guy who left Time Magazine for Playboy, perhaps the one who inspired the saying 'read it for he articles'....it never happened, thank god BUT....a young girl is programmed to think this way...
30 years later I think it's adorable I acted on some delusional info that playboy gave women $200,000 for their nededness..and this was as risque as I got...yet those pwerful familes who's parents edit these magazines stand back and laugh at the naivete while someoen was trying to make a last ditch attempt at saving family home...in "red" Croton...even Pete Seeger's wife snubbed my FARMY tshirt yrs ago...Never in my entire adult life have I ever been able to afford a ticket to the clerwater festival....its unnatural....but do enjoy 10million hispanic refugees in my pace. Dinner parties ar eso much more peaceful when poeple dont speak the sam elanguage....at least until theyre not anyway. Then just like that SNAP. It's a military coup. Fuck you Nancy Kennedy (when I was homeless she went out of her way to tell Cully family NOT to rent the cottage (because sh ewas focussed on selling it-or more ugly than that?)

...so in a sadly desperate attempt at figuring out away to try to save my family's home...I asked Tracy Villeneuve to take these pix of me when we were out at Montauk, I was maybe 20? And I actually sent this picture to playboy, hoping they wanted to see under the bikini? I dont know all I'd heard was they pay fortunes...this is the trap, the deception...I never would have spoken about that to anyone if it weren't for the comparison with what goes on all around us with young people today....Im most of all telling this story because of the laughter I can still hear, from these poeple who were in a position to give me a fkn Channel ad with teh right angling. I was trying to keep my family displaced and these "self proclaimed 'chosen few' dont help-thats fine-but to laugh? THAT is what this project Ive been slowly simmering ideas over...over 20 yrs will turn into what Im still not sur eyet....but like fine wine...the ability to SHUV the hatred back into thefaces of those who torture with a smile....the documentation of my deflated life ALL because of moneyfrom the start....even Deborah Moore even gets an out on thisrealziation that I didnt have that $1.25 indirectly because my family home had been ripped out form under us.....I just asked Paul Karas if he would considering allowing me to take it back somehow one day, and he unfriended me lol! I mean you gotta love the record right? The sheer stupidty i sthe cause of health and economical problems but we creat issues and exerts to talk aboyt nothing....while the once roylaty gets flushed down the toilet-because what we once thought of love and admiration was really just feeding-like vapmires-and how the roomanticize the notion so they can live with their void empty souls? The mormons are as clever as the chinese I swear to god........the good news is it is that simple...the tragedy is people are addicted to choosing torture and I dont man in a kid watching a horror flick kind of way...IM talking blood baths of armageddon-and the anger coming from a place that realizes it didnt have to be this way..... The entire republican party should be indicted for the war that's banrkrupt the country and turned US rep into a hated target (uh I guess not on purpose-just too much testosterone and blinders on? The ego that gets in the way of all that joy that could be. Thank you Michael Hutchence and Joni Mitchel for today's lyrical quotable quotes.....kabish?
 
I came across this photo a couple nights ago and... ok so I just got a warning that what Ive written so far was at risk of being lost...I did nothing....I guess thats why I publish without proof reading...How does one edit an SOS? Rich people dont want to share their green relief, they want to labotomize you with tghe white prozac they sell, to keep you on the couch, content like a prrisoner by choice.....do you hear me? Can you hear the echo? See how poeple get arrest for poetry Jane? Exploring the words, 100 miles away from a person who cause them so much grief...and that person (you) still tries to have them arrested....because of guilt ghosts driving you crazy? Confess.

No comments:

Post a Comment