...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Femails

More on this later...but again...she didn't tell Dan that I called her a cunt, she didnt tell my lawyer I sent a decapitated photo (of myself)...the contradictions abound!


I also have a letter from her attorney in repnsnse to mine that claims I gave her a fake password 20 times...uh right....but gave his (!) nephew (her new web designer!) the password (and the 20 page site, all w original photos and hand made graphics I made for her for $75 that she LOVED (a lot more than just a domain name) and she gave me a year of unlimited yoga classes in exchange. I have ALL of this still in email...even an email where her web guy calls her an asshole too...Thi sstatement from her lawyer says NOTHING about any vulgarity...which I do use more than ever lately...but at the time really not that bad...certainly not unwarranted...but anyway..


...the one I MOST want to put up asap is the cordial exchange between her new web designer (and apparently lawyers nephew)...too much work tonight...its a pain to create jpegs of all of it-trying to remove others' email addresses w/o spending too much time etc..pain.......but I will have a quilt of Jane's lies and whatever it takes to get one person to force her to apologize ot me...it WILL happen...



No comments:

Post a Comment