...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Anyone Know Antonia Zaccarini?

I have a message for her and BJ in photo below (what a perfect name)...who's last name I forget...

 Thanks.  "maria G" she calls herself because she has 2 differnt last names that start with G...sometimes it's Maria Goroztieta, sometimes it's Maria Gorietta, sometimes it's another one...aliases? From Mexico probably 1% of the wealthy Mexican families who travel to Miami to xmas shop while the majority of their country lives in their sewers (or comes to th eUS to contricute to the work force and overpopulation growth off the charts.......Ya thast the woman I remember...rushing off to BJ (the NY rep) to see to it that I have more shit hurled at me....like vampires looking for a kill....because I asked them to intervene in my roommate from hell situation: dearbikram.com
Maris G's story of healt gained thru Bikram almost identical to mine...and yet never in my life would I ever rob someone of the very medicine keeping m ealive, them alive....my story for th eages.
 It was actually a GANG of latinas at my Bikram Yoga Teacher Training who one morning had pounced on me over my moving one of their towels slightly, literally by a few inches, so I could avoid being stuck directly in front of one of the massive Dayton heaters and fainting in class. (It was up to about 120 degrees I once heard someone say)....I loved it but...had to be smart about making it thru...It was Maria, and the other dark curly haired maria and Beatriz and maybe one other...all chattering in spanish, staring at me and LAUGHING at me...I was amazed that they were even saying things that sounded like "Typical Americana.." THEY were the one's who were railing on my ethnicity and yet read Dan's email attached below and see how the story was relayed to him! I needed shit like that to happene to me like I needed a hole in the head....But because they'd givenm me money to be there they were watching, and when Jane Kartsch called to warn them what a terrible candidate I would be for yoga training...it all but reinforced it.....check out what 311 people doing yoga together in one roo, with 120+ temps looks like...notice how close the towels are together? But the "argument" that started when Sara Halpern bitched that I'd placed my towel too close to hers...wasnt any different then 311 peole fitting in a room together...Its so hard to explain because its so tedious all so petty...but thos little jobs and bitches cost me everything....
Then when Maria Goregontitta went off on me a second time for "putting my towel too close" to Sara Halperin's I mimicked her as the female Ricky Ricardo she sounded like "Comb to theee meedle of the towle!" I boomed back at her because she was SUCH a dram a queen in group study, everyday waiting for meetings with Rajashree who kept talking her out of leaving training...she must have had money...but these are the simple stories that got twisted around in order to bloster Jane Kartsch's phone calls to honolulu begging them to believe her lies about me being "a dangerous person" Have  I become one now? For writing aboyt my own experience with blatant injustic and so in turn might make your jaw drop? Oh.
Then the freak Frank in the speedo all the way to the right? He felt insulted one morning when he saw me cringe by the amount of sweat he was splashing onto my towel...so took some kind of scummy hairy dustbunny from some where and flciked it onto my towel...that was like maybe the second class of the training...so when an asshoel like that hears the conformation from Jane that I need to be sniffed out, and fucked with? Poeple LOVE that shit...youd expect more from "yogis" right? Expect on...Maria G and Sara Halperin went out of their way to complain aboyt my Maria impersonation to BJ (an NYC teacher-knowing that would be the geographic most harmful to me notice--the calculating mind games of these fuckers....I tell ya)
BJ from Bikram Yoga Teacher Training Honolulu 2007 What was her last name?
Dear Antonia, Shuv the hate back up your asses.

Craig was THE biggest asshole at the talent show, playing one boring Beatles cover after another, when the ass kissing audience kept applauding..."Oh ok really? One more...allow me to oblige..." What an ass.

These people lied and conspired, all the people  who went out of their way to see me ruined. aoh shit I forgot Claire Maarschalk.... From top left across each line: Suzanne Elliott, Jim Kallet, Antonia Zaccarini, Craig Villani, BJ (last name) BYNYC, Victoria Goldner, Kyoko Arikura, Jane Kartsch, Beatriz Helena Ramirez,  Maria Gutierrez, Sarah Halpern, Frank Las Vegas
 Out of 311 people at teacher training I got along with most...sadly it only take ONE to start a fire...and these dozen or so conspired to turn my life ruination into their own personal entertainment...never hurt any one of them in anyway...and yet that went out of theirs to destroy the little time I had to pull a rabbit out of a hat and get my shit together...poeple suck....One of the CT murders today I just heard was on Yogananda CT. wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment