...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

www.dearbikram.com

Like a game of telephone it went from "woman with her head cut off" to "decapitated"...dangerous...took on a lif eof it's own...I sent attachments of the police report to Dan but he writes "I cant see yor attachment" just tell me why you seem to be avoiding answering...it sounded like he wasnt hearing one word I said...so if I DARED express frustration? Forget it! THAT became "Yelling at me! Or whatever ...escalating...weird power plays by psycho yogis....hell..absolute hell..
blah blah blah

And again...how hard I worked...the ONLY goofd thing about getting older is how little I give a shit about anyone's opinion...especially when I consider what a bunch of liars most people are....the photos speak volumes...


No comments:

Post a Comment