...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Such Happiness Destroyed By Jane Kartsch of Bikram Yoga Yorktown and Why?

Pictures are worth a thousand words right? I mean seriously? This is THE ONE SIMPLE question Jack Kartsch: No matter how "ugly" you think I became after the fact, blogging, bitching, whatveer u think you see i sfine...but tell me bfore Jane called the police on Dec 6 2006...what had I done after not seeing, speaking, phoning and only emailing once expressing interest in coming back to practice after that  SIX FUCKING MONTHS (all verifiable FACT) why the police report Jack? Motherfuckers? You are SO caught...even when my lawyer asked her as much in his first ketter-she's SO delusional she went off, never explaining, contradicting hersel, digging the hole deeper...and yet no apology? Im sorry no aplogy and STILL allowed to call the poloice on me? Really? At what point does someone cut me the check? Should I express my demands be paid up in hardware? 1) Home on large acreage in a county or state (go dhelp me country?) where I could try to feel Im not surrounded by piece of shit dime a dozen fucktards who would kill me as easily as they scratch their ass...who deserves to be disempowered? and why?  There are differnt kinds of lying..its the malice I want to pitbull after...
Guess which one is Jane? Thrilled. It had been so many years since Id fit into a
sizesmall tshirt-it felt so amazing. That would only last less than 3 months.
Tell me wht I did Jack an dIll be the first to rip it ALL down....write apologies for the rest of my life....a joyful thing to confess when one i swrong really! I long for it...the heaviness of despising your cowardice makes me wish for a...shit cant even say that! ...well some thing sare understndable...sad but true...but malice....Im devoted to its end-even if i only imagine such a day....on top of that there are people who would say I would choose for myself, over teaching and owning a great studio with endless clients daily...I would dream of one day being the clay tiffany of the westchester yoga community....this is how they get away with it-calling ppl crazy...tip toeing outside the door...great...2:34 am
...2 mins pass...just peeksed out windwo to see who left the bldg...too dark...then see a police car drive up from bottom of street looked to pull over as if someone got in super fast (?) the drove by....I also would like to think some people would be as quick to look out fo rme....but thats what happens when trust is broken...beat up, bullied, for no reason...and these adults want to talke my poetry to the fkn school yard? where they linger mentally forever....talk aboyt stuck? fuck.

We're about 17-19 years old here side by side,  Imagine being ahted for wanting to dance by someone who's going to take forever to grow up, and on top of that claim to be a teacher or therapist that can "help" you work thru your shit? Imagine?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment