...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Thanks for the Filet Mignon. Sorry to Run

When I see this photo now and again it rips my heart to pieces. I'd never felt healthier in my life, my enthusiasm was ridiculous...and really what else but malice would turn that into target to sabotage.  and why... Jack Kartsch said to me over the phone last year, "It became so ugly, you became just so unbelievably ugly..." and so if thats how he sees it so be it...ya we've been in communication Jane and I apparently, without me uttering more than barely a sentence once in the past 6 years. Shit . I just realize the anniversary of her first police report is tonight-or was Dec 6 2006..

.or was it the ninth...dont care to go check...anyway ya, fine say it's been ugly...and yet how? Because tey come reading after me? I've never contacted her since February 2007 when sh eTOLD me about the police reprot (as Id never done anything to be aware there would be one at all...) this i sho wshe makes stuff up from the...and yet she still has gone on to write police reports all the way up until Sept 2012! Because I wrote an email or FB message to Lynn Whitlow (who I always forget is from Osining HS) who I had an incredible expoerience with at TT 2007....it seemed ironic to me when I read about her coming up to do a workshop at Jame's Bikram studio in Yorktown 10 minutes away....and so why shouldnt I point that out? And we wonder why we cant cure disease? Because of th ebusiness of going out of our way to make each other miserable i sthe accepted norm...too tired will write nore later

No comments:

Post a Comment