...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Flame the Bikram Teacher From Thailand is the Witness

My lawyer asked her to please give himone name of a person she claims heard my call her a "cunt".  The fact is I called my roommate in training a cunt, and this shocked everyone. I was so never able to fully live it down that even Jane Kartsch was advised by Hope to claim I had also called her a kunt, thereby giving her baseless lies the sound of more credibility...it's staggering the degree to which I was so screwed over with mind games and lies and totally made up details...It would only take one official person to sit down and look at all the contradictions...for example where was this mention of ANY vulgar language whatsoever in first police report?


The fact is I arrived just before Flame from Thailand was starting class, she said to me "Are you coming?" as I was standing at the door asking Jane veryt politely if we could just get past the silliness..There was one or two studnets rushing by to class when Jane said "I had to call the police on you (this was february 2007 2 months after report had even been filed so I didnt even know) I thought she was kidding...how could she resort to such cruelty I thought...I warned her that I would go by on my way home to ask police if this were true-thinking that would make her fess up she was kidding...ya right...anyway before I left I said to her in a whisper, under my breath, a quiet growl would be a good description "You should be shot." No one was there other than Jan ebehind her desk, me at the door and it was so quiet enough, figurtaively enough(!) that even JANE didnt hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment