...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

LOvely Lady

When I think about how hard I worked...it just destroys me....Im still completely at aloss as to why anyone would take away...I mean look at the photos!!! Look at the pig Id become!! I was SO depressed. I went from borderline homelessness, to rape, to police beating, more poverty, major knee surgery.....u can see it in th eblubber, in my sadness...and look what I did! LOOK how hard I worked! Why would Jane interfere in my life? 

People with money always think that they're really exceptinal or gifted in life-as if...just plain lucky...what a joke...more than dying I wish Jane poverty...I wish her total homelessness without healthcare and cancer on top...but that would never happen-Ive heard stories there are other's besides me...the crucufied....like the vampiress she is...one day she'll crumble i gues...

There was this guy named Sebastian at my training. I have about 300 photos of him lying down, noyt at the end! but ALL thru training...he graduated no problem. He didnt have a Jane on hi scase I guess...and of course he had money...Bikram LOVES money...more tan anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment