...

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

NY POST STAGED MURDER TO SELL PAPERS?

NY Post thrives on these kinds of images to sell its papers. What would Paddy Chayefsky say? I mean notice the "Likes" button? What kind of society does that? One who's police even get therapy from scum poseurs like Dr. Debi C. Moore.
All these years of telling the Deborah Moore story I described her as looking like Robin Givens, because she was very pretty. SO it was kind of an interesting coincedence that 17 years later Robin Givens herself would beat me up professionally in another way at Bikram Yoga Sarasota while I was teaching there and her little egomaniacle ass had me fired basically for suggesting sh elower her hip in matsya endrasana....just noticed in this photo today of Pitt, obviously TOTALLY ashamed that he touched the little whore...but look at her face. Bragging, smiling, loving the stir....
She walked over to me next morning, maybe a few days later while I was laying in savasana before taking class myself, knelt down to whisper in my ear to say "You are a nobody fat ass".
Robin Givens is a bully and another Bikram Cunt. Look how she's strategically placed her wedding band dead center in the shot almsot looking like she herself called paparzzi...manipulating media just like the post did with that man's life...Thats what Chayefsky and Marx warned about things coming to one day when counterfeit money and people start running the sho...and have bcome so entrenched an dpowerful you'll only ever see movie titles out in blockbuster mode like Live and Die Hard...while little movies capturing godsends like the one about Jobs barely get noticed in comparison....fuck you Robin Givens you sill whore...Id rather be dead than you-an dfeel sorry for your son. (Who she used to bring back to the afternoon class like a tool, because she had made such a scene yelling at me that morning etc...) all mind games..
Actually more ugly they have in common than pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment