...

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Jane Kartsch, the Origins of Emotional Torture and Officer Doerr

I've always avoided getting into discussing the way Jane had her first police report RE-WRITTEN (I so totally shit you not) nine months later as it's tedious and confusing enough with just the first one...but today I conversed with the roommate from TT almost got her to admit that she lied....I mean I know at this point it's all over...Im dead....but I want this info to live on...and if it takes 20 yrs to reveal her for what sh eis...so be it....the truth is worth waiting for....

Nine months after the first set of made up facts Jane had Officer Doerr badge 52 of the YPD write up a SECOND FELONIOUS DOCUMENT! ALl lies...and he all but says so himself between his twisted need to try to make things sound as bad as he possibly can...why? Thin blue line for the wise guy stuff? I dunno... ALl I do know is that when Hope Wurdach of Bikram Yoga Franchise offices questioned Jane on the nonsensical silliness of first maliciously false and libelous report  Jane tried to tell her that I (she) "must have altered it." Luckily Dan forwarded me the email from Hope (which is lucky forme-eyt even wit thsi proof they never admit it....Classic SLANDER. But I dont have enough money in bank account to qualify for any lawyer's interest.

Observe the criminality of a doosh bag cop who ATTEMPTS to make it sound like I was sending multiple vulgar emails and making phone calls...as opening statement of the report, is purposely trying to underplay the fact that Kartsch herself admitted she and I had had virtually ZERO contact whatsoever in this entire 1.5 yr time span at this point. Adam Birbrower generously suggested I apply for full report that includes this supposed evidence any emailings that NEVER happened....notice the response (in blue ink at bottom of graphic) "email transcript (oh NOW its a transcript?) cant be release due to its evidentiary properties to be used in POSSIBLE future PROOCEEDINGS...Trying to sound threatening much!!! The Chinese ar buying prisons so poeple like this can play abughareb with people like me....am I the only oen who sees this sad reality? How dare they not only lie but SOOOO sloppily an dno on cares...thats what gets me ..."for future evidentiary proceedings." wow...Why cant I get an apology? Who says my life is this meaningless? I re ordered the statement section that admits she didnt have any contact with me to be on top here...to TRY to make it clear that Im writing about this to reveal the Stasi cunt Jane Kartsch is....and thsi cop? This liar? Will I have to FEAR ever driving thru Yorktown to go to KMart? Ya! But I bring it on mysekf? FUCK YOU ALL!!! Not having seen me/no contact on top of this other bs...that he writes with such emotion, such certainty, such....and this is all the "public record" ...why SWATTING is a game for Stasi scum....like Jane
Even with all of the proof....no one comes to my rescue...What do you think Jane? Will I die like this? Or will some amazing writer like Bob Woodward swoop in and polish me off...lies lies lies lies Jane Kartsch lies lies lies lies...Im trying to make the connection between waste of emergency resources (even if only misdirecting intelligence (lying), and offering bad info...whatever its called...I have to rewrite this another time....Just needed these up here in case anything happens to me. I would rather be alone every second o fmy life than form bonds with such blodsucking liars how do they sleep at night?

No comments:

Post a Comment