...

Friday, December 7, 2012

Like Sheep You are

 feel like I'm watching myself pull all of these rivers together like stories into the same ocean. I was so paranoid after the beating, the obsession with recording everything after being told "It never happened (for fear of ruination)". in so many ways year after year , yes at this point a self fulfilling prophecy...but how dare you continue to put it on me......spleef? Everyday, every second for the past 20 years this January coming, I used to be concerned about introducing work stories with home stories only to end up with war stories. [momentarily cringed with the thought of it all I'm learning everyday how it is that someone like Bikram or Jane, murder. They take my emotional pulse freely, and know what money to pay a type like the Crawford family.....do you see who CREATES the prisons? EVERYONE SUCKS RICH AND POOR SO GODDAM STUPID> I could imagine them hiring an operative to have coffee with ....why invite it right? FUCKING KILLERS ALL ABOUTND....Ya not having kids will kill you too? wft...as if they have yet a right to believe I actually write to them at all,.....,  I used to

The nurse was humilitaed...for whatever the reason....OR once again a made up story...like sheep you are I tell you!!! 
like the vampires who only know money as blood...time is money....its a human breed of pitbull...liek Jack Nicholson's character so perfectly claimed "You cant handlt the truth"...

My condoleeza rice to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment