...

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Myth of Police Profiling

Hey Jack-Here's some more paperwork for the "dossier"... 

One day I will be apologized to...mabe not in my lifetime...but I want these papers in le cloud for safe keeping...Interesting that both cops are black....you always here about white cops profiling minorities right? So what do you call it when PO Debi C. Moore badge 3230 decides that some foofy white hippy chcik from westchester needs to be arrested over a matter of a $1.25 subway token? Was she being racist? I have no doubt.  Quinn I dont think so...just an idiot trying to make happy the tax payers who buy dribks at happy hour, to give em all something to laugh about...the crazy single chick who blew into town an dhad the nerve to question the grade school principal beaing up a kid...I gotta find this grown up kid on facebook...ya mother uckers THIS story will be told. (Deborah C. "Dr Debi" Moore apparently has written a book about anger management....one day sweetheart...You, me and Oprah


Notice the date July 5th 1995, and what I actually said in the complaint letter to owner of the storage comany. Compare this to the date (by penalty of perjury) of Pauline Walker (now Waldron?)'s accusation of harrassment on July 12th 1995. This charade went down 2-3 months after the fact, because while interviewing for job as a teacher at the Cairo Elementary school I accused the principal of abuse.  While in the middle of that interview the school principal was called out to take care of a 1st grader named Jeremy (or Jamie?) Scheck who was having a tantrum. I watched the principal drag the child sideways by the arm in a position that could have easily pulled his arm out of socket. He brought the child into a small closet.  I was so distrurbed by what I'd seen I (naively) reported it thinking if I were the parent I would certainly want to know about that**. It was the next day Trooper Quinn showed up at my door with this criminal summons. So when  saw him walk away with a battery without paying a year or two later, I couldnt resist showing it to someone at his base simply to say "How dare you". I thought because I didnt actually file any official report it would just be understood that I was trying to make a point. I had no desire to see the guy loose his job...not only did he not loose his job they showed up with my door with a summons naming me and Radio Shack in a $10 Million lawsuit which was settled I believe in 1999. I was contacted by Liberty Mutual who asked me questions about whether or not I'd had a romantic relationship with the guy (because I'd actually written a letter saying exactly that-that it wasnt my intention to get him in trouble just to informally say fy  etc..) So all of thsi happened just barely a yr and a half or so after the beating I got for not having a subway token by the woman cop who now quotes Ghandi on her website http://www.drdebimoore.org

It's understandable I would wonder f there were some kind of note in data bases next to my name that said "She sues cops-fuck with her please"....Because having one's head bashed in over $1.25 is just a tad extreme no? I did say "Die whore" to Pauline Walker (over the phone before hanging up so hard I broke the phone at Charlie's Autobody-notice ther eis no mention of that? Thats probably because the cashier Becy gave me $3 for gas because she didnt think I was so terribly in the wrong...when Pauline seemed to take pleasure in listening to how much I desperately needed my  $35 deposit back, after I'd just emptied out my sace etc....After a few trips with a little Datsun moving my stuff out I had no gas left....on that 4th of July weekend....but I certainly didnt say "I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MY MONEY:" 
These are the kinds of bullshit moves cops use regularly when theyre inspired to exaggerate, perhaps to impress or who knows, to charge someone with something that didnt really happen...when you look at all of the papers I still have from this personality hell, anyone can note that the dates are slightly off, or details dont exactly add up....But when a person is virtually alone, and has little or no money (I literally didnt have more than that $35 to my name at that point in my life) no one cares!!! Almost 20 yrs Ive spent my life demanding acknowledgment...and even worse than the false reports or even the beating...is the indifference. ACtually...worse than the indifference is when poeple look at me like Ive ever enjoyed one second of this bullshit...I mean the world full of liars and shit people living the good life when Im 1000x times better person-they get to have kids, while Im continually dragged into some other scenario...for standing up for whats right. IM NEW YORK'S FINEST...I was never allowed to have a life, or a family as a result...always driving people away by telling my stories...not realizing how I was only hurting myself by trying to ALWAYS explain why I was poor etc....I actually used to believe (for yrs) that I just had to run into the right person and they would think "Omg! Let's get you right back on track..." Uh quite the opposite....like what happened in FL...when someone was about to pay me (only) half the money they owed me to buy me out of my studio...they instead opted to tell the stories...my stories...that Id naively told them etc...I thought that much of myself...that I had enough going for myself of coutrse people would want to help me fight the good fight etc...uh no.


** About 2 years after that I met a woman named Margaret Scheck who was a secretary where I was starting to make my FARMY tshirts...We'd known each other for a while...but when I finally recognzed the name and put 2 and 2 together....she was not only not appreciative of me attempting to inform the parents...she WAS the parent! After that day she acted like she hated me....story of my life becaue im not a part of their status quo...the assholes that have to live with each other's lies an dbullshit...more on that story kater...
Ya when he walked out the door without putting the battery back on the gondola he took it off of, he probably just tossed it on the floor or left it on a shelf or...oh no wait thats right...I as working there and no batteries were left anywhere becauae an "off duty" customer changed his mind...

Oh an dwhat does the NYPD do with "mug shots" that show their (female) officer gave a young pretty woman from westchester who'd never been arrested before a black eye? A million dollars I would pay to have that photo.
You can tell by the choice of words in Quinn's attorney's letter that he was looking to see me fired from Radio Shack (which I was via a trick called "volutary quital, where they tell me I dont come in until MOnday then wehn I come in they say "Oh you didnt show up for 3 days so we assume you quit"...making me ineligible for Unemployment (according to the wife of a cop who was my case worker)...and then they even drove me from a lousy dive bartender position when it turned out the cops sometimes came there at happy hour....I watched Columbine happen while working that afternoon at that bar I just remembered..."known to be a dangerous person" so that liars and the shittiest fuckers on the planet can get away with their hate...


No comments:

Post a Comment