...

Monday, December 24, 2012

3 Blind Mice. I Believe Newtown Massacre Quite Possibly an Act of War (Retaliation) and Lanza Family Could Have Been Set Up...more on that later

   Which is more unbelievable? That a boy could get his hands on a gun and kill kids at a school, or that men who think like Gillberto Valle are paid very good money to protect who? NYPD Commissioner Kelly was saying a few days ago that one answer to the slaughter at the Newtown School is to have cops troll social media...I wanted to raise my hand and ask him "Would officers like Gilberto Valle be invited to hold such a position? Even if the following is some horrible smear campaign against some guy who pissed off the wrong person? Just the fact that these words have been spoken....who thinks like this? People with the authority to judge who crazy? Livor Scandal connections are seeming less and less suspicious...brb

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++Public Record+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT: THE 'CANNIBAL COP'S PLANS'

A criminal complaint outlines alleged online communication between Gilberto Valle and co-conspirators (CC1 and CC2), which are excerpted below:
CC1: How big is your oven?
Valle: Big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs. The abduction will have to be flawless... I know all of them... I can just show up at her home unannounced, it will not alert her, and I can knock her out, wait until dark and kidnap her right out of her home.
CC1: You really would be better to grab a stranger. The first thing the police force will do is check out a friend.
Valle: Her family is out of state.
CC1: I have anaesthetic gasses.
Valle: I can make chloroform here.
---
CC1: It's really had to dislocate a jaw. Also, how would we put her over the fire, spitting kills the girl. Have to put her into a kind of cage. What is your favorite cut of meat?
Valle: I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus... cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible.
---
Valle: I love that she is asleep right now not having the slightest clue of what we have planned. Her days are numbered. I'm glad you're on board. She does look tasty doesn't she?
CC1: You do know if we don't waste any of her there is nearly 75 lbs of food there.
----
Valle: It is going to be so hard to restrain myself when I knock her out, but I am aspiring to be a professional kidnapper and that's business. But I will really get off knocking her out, tying up her hands and bare feet and gagging her. Then she will be stuffed into a large piece of luggage and wheeled out to my van.
CC2: Just make sure she doesn't die before I get her.
Valle: No need to worry. She will be alive. It's a short drive to you. I think I would rather not get involved in the rape. You paid for her. She is all yours and I don't want to be tempted the next time I abduct a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment